Whamageddon 2021 (game end)

Author Topic: Whamageddon 2021 (game end)  (Read 5623 times)

https://youtu.be/E8gmARGvPlI
use it as you must
turning off adblocker makes youtube videos not a possible way to lose, since ads will always be played before the song plays

you shouldnt be using adblock to begin with given you clearly enjoy the content you consume and should equally enjoy to provide for their income

you shouldnt be using adblock to begin with given you clearly enjoy the content you consume and should equally enjoy to provide for their income
Its just a silent protest against youtube, if anyone REALLY enjoys content they will support via patreon or whatever theyre doing.
Youtube bad by shoving ads down your throat but there are no realistic replacements so its a win win with adblock.

zoophile opinion spotted
OPINION ==> DISCARDED
fr though this is the most handicapped thing ive ever heard, youtube hardly pays people stuff nowadays for ads (not to mention how easy it is to be demonetized) so using adblock doesnt make a difference

-snip wrong thread-
« Last Edit: November 29, 2021, 11:50:30 AM by Niven »

Its just a silent protest against youtube, if anyone REALLY enjoys content they will support via patreon or whatever theyre doing.
Youtube bad by shoving ads down your throat but there are no realistic replacements so its a win win with adblock.

especially when forced to watch 2 unskipable ads at the same time

zoophile opinion spotted
OPINION ==> DISCARDED
fr though this is the most handicapped thing ive ever heard, youtube hardly pays people stuff nowadays for ads (not to mention how easy it is to be demonetized) so using adblock doesnt make a difference
1 person not using adblock makes no difference. adblock's existence well over halves content providers' revenue. you are stealing from people you like and gloating about it

Ok it sounded halfway reasonable the first time, but I have to agree, when you put it that way it sounds pretty stupid.

i have never heard this song before now.

1 person not using adblock makes no difference. adblock's existence well over halves content providers' revenue. you are stealing from people you like and gloating about it
for the record, i dont use adblock, but claiming theres stealing involved here is a stretch.

inherently not theft + where's a source for "half" + if anyone loses a meaningful amount of income from adblocking it's google not individual youtubers + die tankie

1 day remains. please enjoy hearing "last christmas" for the last time before the competition begins.

some jokester tried to get me over the intercom in SCP: secret laboratory but it was 2 days early, nice try

also are we just going to ignore the fact that motherloving niven accidentally posted in here