Steam Sale Secret Santa (closed)

Author Topic: Steam Sale Secret Santa (closed)  (Read 2730 times)

in my reminiscing of previous blf secret santas (and begging threads) i figured it may be fun to bring it back for possibly the last time
here's how it'll work:

1. post in this thread with the reply "i want in" along with your steam wishlist.
2. at some point in the next 2-3 days i will close it down and randomly assign pairs of gift exchangers (may be longer depending on turnout)
3. one of my associates will send you a pm with the name of the person you will send a gift to
4. gifts are received and the holiday cheer is spread

you are free to spend as little or as much as you want, depending on how much christmas spirit you are feeling. it's totally okay if you want to just buy someone a $2 novelty game, it's the action of gift giving that counts.

this goes without saying that you'll probably need to un-private your profile if it isn't public
please guys it'll be really embarrassing for me if no one participates

https://store.steampowered.com/wishlist/id/awesomebread/#sort=price
« Last Edit: December 27, 2021, 11:24:28 PM by Awesomebread² »

keeping this open until tomorrow. would like to get an even number of people if possible.

keeping this open until tomorrow. would like to get an even number of people if possible.
Why don’t you participate

why dont you participate
Although I’m already investigateed I don’t want tony to know my steam profile.

Why don’t you participate
i may join anyway but im not going to try to message someone like “you have to buy ME a game lol!!”

please just forget about your silly little “private information” and partake in this holiday cheer
« Last Edit: December 26, 2021, 06:52:24 PM by Awesomebread² »

unless you're bisjac, stocking, vertical horizon, etc I won't remember who you are anyways.

hes not like kidalex or anything hes not going to harass you if he knows ur steam lmao mans got better stuff to worry about

tony too busy commenting on dead by daylight videos to be mean to anyone (yea i see u tony

tony too busy commenting on dead by daylight videos to be mean to anyone (yea i see u tony

SWF is OP

to keep things Fair and Balanced one of my associates will be sending you a message. so don't expect a message from me.