Author Topic: I am married  (Read 6366 times)

yeah like I was saying it was not the best place to grow up in. but I have adjusted well imo. I do sometimes be acting like an ass on the forum just because it is instinctive in this environment, but outside of here I am very sweet and lovey dovey with people. being unabashedly wholesome and nice and genuine with other people is what makes life worth living tbh. the cynical detached act is so tired
yeah i definitely feel that, still it felt pretty good to be like that here too even if there was some opposition lol
« Last Edit: January 14, 2022, 04:03:07 PM by gr8dayseth »

yeah like I was saying it was not the best place to grow up in. but I have adjusted well imo. I do sometimes be acting like an ass on the forum just because it is instinctive in this environment, but outside of here I am very sweet and lovey dovey with people. being unabashedly wholesome and nice and genuine with other people is what makes life worth living tbh.
the forums is my toxic safespace

can you please change the topic title i keep reflexively thinking "hi married" every time i see it

can you please change the topic title i keep reflexively thinking "hi married" every time i see it
i laughed way harder than i should have

conan's dad jokes cannot be stopped

once it happens a total of 25 times you will become enthralled by my magical spell. exercise caution

conan's dad jokes cannot be stopped
they will only intensify if he ever does become a dad

they will only intensify if he ever does become a dad
guess we better prevent that from happening

come here conan ignore the knife in my hand haha it's just for bagels

once it happens a total of 25 times you will become enthralled by my magical spell. exercise caution
its been more than 25 times. what happens now?

guess we better prevent that from happening

come here conan ignore the knife in my hand haha it's just for bagels
none of you can stop me from baking new children, even with a home vasectomy

woah what conan being a cake is canonical

its been more than 25 times. what happens now?
well if it's been MORE than 25 then the spell is broken. i said 25 not 25+ pal

It's downright surreal seeing all the little starfishs grow up. Including myself. To see folks like you getting married is just another punch in the gut for me, not to mention all the reminiscing on the forums that gets sparked by stuff like that.

Congrats, dude. From yet another member whose life was changed by a bulletin board infamous for bringing out the worst in everybody.

It's downright surreal seeing all the little starfishs grow up. Including myself. To see folks like you getting married is just another punch in the gut for me, not to mention all the reminiscing on the forums that gets sparked by stuff like that.
Congrats, dude. From yet another member whose life was changed by a bulletin board infamous for bringing out the worst in everybody.
yeah I guess it's kind of weird in the context of like the rest of society. these days I am so engrossed in furry community online and otherwise so this kind of stuff, i.e. meeting online and finding long-term relationships romantic or platonic, is basically just normal. and even on this forum like I said I know this isn't the first time someone's gotten married. I know a specific couple who even went through the exact same immigration process that andro and I had to (which is also part of the marriage process it's a whole thing)