I am married

Author Topic: I am married  (Read 6365 times)

Congratulations, that is beautiful you found someone through this game you could live the rest of your life with. This game lead me to a path in my life I wouldn't have dreamed of without meeting the people that I did. All of my friends are a direct result of it. I am forever grateful for who I am because of those people.
its weird because in my time here ive been through so many phases and been in so many friend groups yet never stuck to any. but its nice looking back on how far ive come as a person over almost a decade now

forgets with me seeing a blf user with the avatar of a deer that has "kidalex is gay" in the corner getting married

happy for you tho man, wish you the best :)

hope ya enjoy

i'm glad that the game/forums was good for something as substantial as this

hi married, congratulations on your name change!

hell yeah, congrats! the joining of the fox usernames. if you ever share an account somewhere you should call it "foxfox"

unless carolcat and qwepir got hitched at some point
i got some bad news for you bud

Who gets married haha tha tf s so cringe haha like who would do that haha

Woah, congrats! It’s crazy where a little forum like ours created so many experiences and connections that we never really knew the gravity of. At least not until later down the line. Crazy to see stuff like this and heartwarming genuinely. Best to y’all moving onward!

thank u to everyone yet again
forgets with me seeing a blf user with the avatar of a deer that has "kidalex is gay" in the corner getting married
I've had it since like 2018, it's a classic. can't get rid of it now thanks to the antiquities act of 1906
i got some bad news for you bud
the phrasing of this and the sentence it's a reply to makes it unclear what the "bad news" actually is pls clarify !

this is blockland incest

also congratulations, i sincerely wish the best for you both

For 13 years, i talked to almost no one from the blf outside of the blf, so its always weird to see people forming cliques and relationships from this place. i've always felt like ive kinda missed out on the connections and stuff slinging but this place has brought me a lot of joy as an observer over the years.

its great to see people like you guys be happy with each other though, this place has spawned so much incredibly stuffty and forgeted up people so its a massive W for u guys to not be that.

cheers to the newlyweds 🥂🥂🥂🥂
« Last Edit: January 12, 2022, 01:30:50 PM by Aide33 »

the phrasing of this and the sentence it's a reply to makes it unclear what the "bad news" actually is pls clarify !
fairly sure it means they've broken up, probably a long time ago

its great to see people like you guys be happy with each other though, this place has spawned so much incredibly stuffty and forgeted up people so its a massive W for u guys to not be that.
yeah like I was saying it was not the best place to grow up in. but I have adjusted well imo. I do sometimes be acting like an ass on the forum just because it is instinctive in this environment, but outside of here I am very sweet and lovey dovey with people. being unabashedly wholesome and nice and genuine with other people is what makes life worth living tbh. the cynical detached act is so tired
😰
it all makes sense now
bro what does that even mean

ding

yeah like I was saying it was not the best place to grow up in. but I have adjusted well imo. I do sometimes be acting like an ass on the forum just because it is instinctive in this environment, but outside of here I am very sweet and lovey dovey with people. being unabashedly wholesome and nice and genuine with other people is what makes life worth living tbh. the cynical detached act is so tired
exactly, ive mellowed out over the years because its just so draining to be mean tbh

My god, I remember just talking to y'all like maybe once a year being surprised that some nerd in Alabama was dating some other nerd in Brazil and actually staying together. I'm happy to have helped facilitate this, despite the stuffe campaign!

Also if you do have a ceremony, I'd love to come! Maybe I'll even drag Aura (Britney) all the way from Wales to join us.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 09:03:52 PM by Rigel »