Author Topic: I am married  (Read 6367 times)

to androfox. I know this is not the first inter-blf marriage. but it may very well be the second. unless carolcat and qwepir got hitched at some point
rigel is somewhat responsible. now that's what i call stellar nucleosynthesis https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=293867

anyway good luck to everyone else on getting married if that is one of your goals
« Last Edit: January 02, 2022, 08:44:26 AM by Foxscotch »

yo no way congrats to both of u!!!

Congrats, you two 👏👏👏

This place is like a cult. Seems like a surprising amount of members hooked up with other members.

Congrats!

happy for you gay bastards. out of the dozens and dozens of relationships that sparked from blockland it's always cool to see those that got hitched. i can't say mine has ever made it there but congratulations on you two.

congrats on ur insurance and tax benefits

wow........... and you didnt invite any of us.

Imagine having to tell your parents you met on a knockoff lego game forum full off degenerates

Anyways congratulations!

Congratulations, that is beautiful you found someone through this game you could live the rest of your life with. This game lead me to a path in my life I wouldn't have dreamed of without meeting the people that I did. All of my friends are a direct result of it. I am forever grateful for who I am because of those people.

wow........... and you didnt invite any of us.
alas, there is nothing to invite someone to. in the state of alabama, marriage is a simple matter of filling out this one-page form, getting your signatures notarized, and then taking it to your county's probate court. you can of course choose to also host a full ceremony if you'd like, for religious reasons or whatever, but the legal aspect of it is completely without fanfare
if we ever did have a ceremony, it would likely be a few years from now when my mother is out of prison and insists that we have one. lol
I can think of blf users that I'd like to invite, in that case, but I don't think I'd expect any to attend. even without covid, travel for something so trite is a bit silly
Imagine having to tell your parents you met on a knockoff lego game forum full off degenerates
I actually don't have to tell them anything I don't want to. the best part of being a fully independent adult is that I get to make all of my own decisions, including deciding what information I reveal to my parents. but with that said, my family all knows how we met. it's a cute story
Congratulations, that is beautiful you found someone through this game you could live the rest of your life with. This game lead me to a path in my life I wouldn't have dreamed of without meeting the people that I did. All of my friends are a direct result of it. I am forever grateful for who I am because of those people.
many of the most important people in my life are people I met here. aside from the obvious androfox, I'd name wynd fox in particular, who has been my best friend for like ten years. I don't think growing up on this forum like I did was really the best thing for my teenage years, but the friends I made here made up for it by a long shot

congratulations!!! i hope you both have happy days 2gether

I can think of blf users that I'd like to invite, in that case, but I don't think I'd expect any to attend. even without covid, travel for something so trite is a bit silly
im a state away i know you're dying for me and toby to be there. we'll bring wedding tobys

in the spirit of bl's getting hitched each hand in this pic are bl's with tobys

« Last Edit: January 03, 2022, 10:53:41 AM by mod-man »

yeah me, bman, khorde, and camel jumped in a circle on a trampoline at my house high off our balls and there isn't any other group of people id rather do that with than them.