Author Topic: I am married  (Read 6363 times)

none of you can stop me from baking new children, even with a home vasectomy
can i offer you my babysitting services?

once i open my own children shop sure

time flies. can't wait to continue browsing these forums 5 years from now and also see someone complaining about their kids or getting a divorce lmao.

time flies. can't wait to continue browsing these forums 5 years from now and also see someone complaining about their kids or getting a divorce lmao.
My kids are amazing but the youngest is popping in his first few teeth and he is MAD

to androfox. I know this is not the first inter-blf marriage. but it may very well be the second. unless carolcat and qwepir got hitched at some point
rigel is somewhat responsible. now that's what i call stellar nucleosynthesis https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=293867

anyway good luck to everyone else on getting married if that is one of your goals
Wow okay so I guess what we had meant nothing?

u know I'll always love u baby

My ADHD ass conflates the words Frontrox & Foxscotch half the time so this idea is hilarious to me. Like two people in a relationship together, one is named Adam and the other is named Alan

John & Jon
Aiden & Aidan
Mary & Miri

I'm easily amused sjsjsjj

u know I'll always love u baby
:panda: :panda: :panda:
My ADHD ass conflates the words Frontrox & Foxscotch half the time so this idea is hilarious to me. Like two people in a relationship together, one is named Adam and the other is named Alan

John & Jon
Aiden & Aidan
Mary & Miri

I'm easily amused sjsjsjj
Liked my name so much he wanted to imitate it

frontrox will always be pothead to me, cuz of that one time on skype he put a pot on his head.

I'm happier for you than you know, Night Fox Foxscotch <3 Congratulations :)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2022, 06:16:13 PM by ʻōhāwai »

frontrox will always be pothead to me, cuz of that one time on skype he put a pot on his head.
Ancient history now :(

it's strange to think i wouldn't have met foxscotch if it weren't for this silly block game

thank you guys
it has been incredible seeing everyone here grow up

it's strange to think i wouldn't have met foxscotch if it weren't for this silly block game

thank you guys
it has been incredible seeing everyone here grow up
with the way these forums are ran, we'll also see everyone here grow old and die

Good job Fox and Fox. Wish you guys luck, and hope you can share a posh coffin one day once all the "being alive and enjoying everything to the fullest" stuff is done.

Fr though, good luck guys