Author Topic: I went and got a job yesterday as an electrician  (Read 1544 times)

I pushed 3,750 feet of wire into a pipe yesterday, that's 71% of a mile!

I got a job about a year ago as a software developer and now I got another job also as a software developer. only this time I'm making literally 2.5x what I'd been making from the first one. it's a pretty lucrative industry it turns out

How is the pay? I currently work on cars and need something that pays more LOL.

I got a job about a year ago as a software developer and now I got another job also as a software developer. only this time I'm making literally 2.5x what I'd been making from the first one. it's a pretty lucrative industry it turns out
who asked?

first person in bl history to get a job

Only loving nerds are employed

Only loving nerds are employed
Youre not employed?

Why would you warrant a statement even though it isnt true? There are many non nerds that are employed. It there something you want to talk about?

Youre not employed?

Why would you warrant a statement even though it isnt true? There are many non nerds that are employed. It there something you want to talk about?
I'm not employed, I'm under a very annoying contract to waste several years of my life for .gov

How is the pay? I currently work on cars and need something that pays more LOL.

not bad I probably could have asked for a higher starting wage but honestly with the guaranteed overtime it's pretty good, and considering I'm apparently way overqualified I'll probably end up getting some raises sooner than later, I've already hit overtime this week so I'll probably have another 50-55 hr week after tomorrow, I think I'm becoming more of a workaholic tbh haha.

Anyway I got my license in the male today so I'm a certified apprentice electrician now lol.