Author Topic: Hey Everyone  (Read 2772 times)

Hi everyone, how's it going?

For those of you that don't know me, I was a long time member of the forums years and years ago. Curious to see if any of the old timers I knew are actually still on here and to stop in and say hi.

I've recently graduated Paramedic school which is a complete and absolute year of hell and stress and now like most new medics I don't know what to do with myself with all the additional free time so I've decided to come back and check on my old stomping grounds that I spent so much time on so many years ago. May stop in to a few servers every now and then to say hi and kill some time.

So for everyone I don't know, I'm Destroyer, nice to meet you. And for everyone I knew a long time ago if you may be here, how have you been?

It's been forever man, didn't you enlist at some point?

it's funny, i was just looking at your profile the other day. glad to see you again friend, and i'm especially glad you're doing well. hope the paramedic business treats you well!

these last four years have been pretty crazy for myself. doing lots of different things, meeting new people, going to all kinds of events and get-togethers.

I don't know if you would remember me but I remember you. I was once night fox. the game and especially the forum are pretty slow these days. so this may not have been the best time to return. but if you were playing in 2016 then you were probably there for the last of the really good times anyway

Glad to see you're still around. And doing well for yourself.

wb

some of us still make stuff for the game

check out aod sometime when people are on

we meet again old friend, i think most of us that have approx the same age have graduated college at this point

we meet again old friend, i think most of us that have approx the same age have graduated college at this point
or skipped it #nostudentdebtsquad 😎

some part of my brain recognized you, my god i feel like ive forgotten so much about the blockland community but as soon as someone casually mentions someone or some event that happened i can go on and on with very precise details
« Last Edit: January 24, 2022, 09:36:33 PM by Mr Queeba »

i like your posts and your tank avatar

or skipped it #nostudentdebtsquad 😎
Jus go to a community college I paid 2 grand a semester

Wait, ya'll went to college?