Hey Everyone

Author Topic: Hey Everyone  (Read 2771 times)

Welcome back, also congratulations on graduating.

It's been forever man, didn't you enlist at some point?
It really has! Hope all has been well for you man. And no that wasn't me, though I vaguely remember someone on here that I knew enlisting, can't quite remember who though.

it's funny, i was just looking at your profile the other day. glad to see you again friend, and i'm especially glad you're doing well. hope the paramedic business treats you well!

these last four years have been pretty crazy for myself. doing lots of different things, meeting new people, going to all kinds of events and get-togethers.
Thats great man! Glad to see you are still here as well. So far its definitely a change, but a good one. It's definitely been stressful the past few years for us in the healthcare field, hoping all this stuff comes to an end or at least loosens up soon. Sounds like you've been busy as well, hopefully a good kind of busy, sounds like a pretty enjoyable time.

I don't know if you would remember me but I remember you. I was once night fox. the game and especially the forum are pretty slow these days. so this may not have been the best time to return. but if you were playing in 2016 then you were probably there for the last of the really good times anyway
Of course I do man! Good to see you. Yeah I started noticing that. I browsed around for a few days before making this thread and it has definitely been slower than the old days. I probably hop on and make a server occasionally on the slow days at work just to kill some time on the 12 hour shifts. Wouldn't really know where to start at this point though with all my old add-ons being gone. Maybe I'll figure it out.

Also congrats on the marriage!! Happy for you man!

Glad to see you're still around. And doing well for yourself.
Thank you! You as well! Hope all is good with you!

wb

some of us still make stuff for the game

check out aod sometime when people are on
Thank you! I definitely will. I've seen some of your servers up, I'll have to stop in sometime. Still getting used to things again lol

hi
Hey man! Been awhile, glad to see you're still around

we meet again old friend, i think most of us that have approx the same age have graduated college at this point
Hey bro, good to see you again! I think so as well. Honestly everything was so much simpler back when all we had to do was worry about admining severs hahaha. Hope the adult life is treating you well!

hi i remember you

Hey I remember you as well! Hope you are doing well

hello there
Hi there!

some part of my brain recognized you, my god i feel like ive forgotten so much about the blockland community but as soon as someone casually mentions someone or some event that happened i can go on and on with very precise details
Yes I remember you as well! I've forgotten a lot but I still recognize all of the names I used to see daily. I'm sure some old members are here on alt accounts with different names but I definitely recognize yours. Hope you are doing good man

i like your posts and your tank avatar
I don't think I could ever change the tank avatar. It has been there since I made this profile lol. And thank you haha. I'm not as much of an starfish anymore. Well thats not true, I am, but only to people who really deserve it lol. Good to see you again man

Welcome back, also congratulations on graduating.
Thank you! It was definitely a rough year but it was worth it. Hope you are good!

destroyer i feel like i remember u didnt have that medical insignia thing at the corner of your avatar. or did u always have it and this is a mandela effect

OP irl:

If I wasn't so fond of my Tank I'd make that my avatar

destroyer i feel like i remember u didnt have that medical insignia thing at the corner of your avatar. or did u always have it and this is a mandela effect
I've pretty much always had it haha. I originally had just the tank when I joined, but when I first became and EMT in 2013 I added the star of life to the corner. Its been there since then lol

Hi I'm White, Black doesn't talk this early in the morning.
jk of course I know you

or skipped it #nostudentdebtsquad 😎
yeah i've paid off my debt, shout out justin trudeau for giving me half of it free

herro

I remember you from years ago when you were active here

been around for 12 years and now I'm in a happy relationship and paint cars for a living who would've thunk :v
« Last Edit: January 27, 2022, 01:43:56 PM by tkepahama »

I remember you, welcome. I am not "here" anymore. I lurk every couple weeks or so. Been a member of Blockland for going on 14 years now. Now I am a semi truck driver, married, bought a house, and do grownup things.  :cookieMonster:

If I wasn't so fond of my Tank I'd make that my avatar

thank goodness. please, never change it. a true relic of a bygone era.

what's up
Tony! What's up man, been a minute. How are you?

Hi I'm White, Black doesn't talk this early in the morning.
jk of course I know you
Haha I know you as well. And the only reason I'm ever up in the morning is because I've been up all night. Night shift life

herro

I remember you from years ago when you were active here

been around for 12 years and now I'm in a happy relationship and paint cars for a living who would've thunk :v
I remember you as well. That's great to hear! Hopefully those paint jobs make you some good money at least. I know they aren't cheap to do

I remember you, welcome. I am not "here" anymore. I lurk every couple weeks or so. Been a member of Blockland for going on 14 years now. Now I am a semi truck driver, married, bought a house, and do grownup things.  :cookieMonster:
I definitely recognize you as well! Sounds like you are doing pretty well for yourself, happy for you man. I'm in a love hate relationship with grown up things. Love the opportunities, freedom, pay, etc. But still long for the days of little stress with no bills and nowhere important to be lol.

thank goodness. please, never change it. a true relic of a bygone era.
Never will, this image will go down in history hahaha
« Last Edit: January 30, 2022, 07:40:28 AM by Destroyer »

hey destroyer. i remember you big time from Mario Fan 11s Outdoors Clan. OC for lyfe

hope you are well and do good with the new expertise 👍

o stuff hi destroyer

or skipped it #nostudentdebtsquad 😎
i got lucky and scholarships + parents saving up for college since i was born managed to cover all of my college with a couple thousand left to spare