emote contest

Author Topic: emote contest  (Read 706 times)

I need someone to design me some emotes and stuff for my twitch channel, winner gets the emotes featured on the channel

Tony I wanna talk to you man. I took three edibles last night. It was my first time taking an edible. I took two initially, but didn't feel too high like 45 min later so I took a third. Then the beginning two hit, and I sat with my friends and watched Pokemon. Then the third one hit and all I remember is crying, watching pokemon, and then throwing up.

Tony I wanna talk to you man. I took three edibles last night. It was my first time taking an edible. I took two initially, but didn't feel too high like 45 min later so I took a third. Then the beginning two hit, and I sat with my friends and watched Pokemon. Then the third one hit and all I remember is crying, watching pokemon, and then throwing up.

so you got an emote?

Tony im excited to do free labor for your twitch channel

you broke rule number 1. you never take a second if the first one doesn't hit, you just gotta wait for it.

:D
theres my emote tony i made it myself i hope you like it its a happy face with an open mouth

That's called greening out/voiding out.  Here is what you do:

1. Get a COLD glass of water because you are going to be laying down for what is going to feel like an eternity
2. Lay down and breathe deeply and somewhat rhythmically (Listening to music is really nice when doing this)
3. Talk to CLOSE friends.  This sounds weird but talk to people with who you are really close.  Mental state is everything and having a positive reinforcing environment will help TONS because you will most likely forget about voiding out.
4. Eventually you will feel REALLY tired and fall asleep.  Sleep, don't fight it because you will end up in a really stuffty/sleepy modd until you fall asleep.

^

Really important.
Also do not fear if you start shaking uncontrollably or have panic attacks. It happens to some people.
It will go away with time. My prayers are with you Sheepocalypse.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2022, 08:31:54 PM by soldier101@ »

Also do not fear if you start shaking uncontrollably or have panic attacks. It happens to some people.

I was doing this a lot. I remember being super paranoid about nothing, while uncontrollably crying. Hearing Ash Ketchum's dumb ass voice actor all night. I almost forgot how annoying he sounded. Apparently I watched 12 episodes.

stop loving derailing my loving topic