worries and thoughts

Author Topic: worries and thoughts  (Read 6204 times)

what are some of your worries and/or anxieties going on right now. i start a sub job in a couple of days but i have terrible public speaking skills

that my life wont amount to anything, and that ill fail my classes
« Last Edit: February 08, 2022, 12:30:15 PM by Nigel The Protagonist »

that my life wont amount to anything, and that ill fail my classes
If it means anything to you, I failed a lot of classes and was a C+ student most of my life. Barely achieved my Associate's degree. But, I work in a well paying job, I own a car (no payments), and just bought my first house with enough spare income to be happy.

I also live in an above average state in terms of how expensive it is to live in.

good advice but your worries sheep. we must know the worries

that i'll be unable to focus on studying. it's been hard to focus recently

If it means anything to you, I failed a lot of classes and was a C+ student most of my life. Barely achieved my Associate's degree. But, I work in a well paying job, I own a car (no payments), and just bought my first house with enough spare income to be happy.

I also live in an above average state in terms of how expensive it is to live in.
what did you major in? and what is your line of work now?

what did you major in? and what is your line of work now?
CAD drafting. I'm now an electrical drafter.

potentially getting kicked out of university for having poor grades

Word of advice for those struggling with tests. This helped me through college (or at least I like to think it did).

Jack off before tests.

Post nut clarity is a thing. My last two semesters were online so I would jack off before attending the Zoom meetings for tests. The teachers had to proctor our work so make sure to jack it beforehand. I noticed an exponentially better result if I nutted and then studied, or nutted and then took tests or assignments. Us men are too powerful.

that i'll never find someone who i can love and love me in return.

My father has cancer, he was diagnosed last year and it was a harsh reality check. I'd also idiotically gotten involved with my ex again in 2020 and our relationship failed around the time of the diagnosis (I really, really need to stop letting myself be used a rebound) and it felt like 2018 was repeating itself which was the worst year of my life. Life is so hard sometimes it is unbelievable and continues to surprise me with how bad things can get.

Fortunately though the prognosis drastically improved as more test results came back, and he was able to get surgery earlier this week, so he should live much longer, albeit with a different quality of life. But man I stuff myself lol, never been more grateful for all the good things I have in my life, and my friends who've gotten me through this situation twice now. Having a support system for times like this is so crucial.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2022, 05:19:09 PM by Crook »

i know its an obvious one but i really do fear death. i could drop dead tomorrow or in 80 years and i'll never know if its old age or a truck who missed a light, and its definitely stopping me from experiencing anything outside of my comfort bubble. i do not know if i believe in anything after, or if its just a one and done. i really just don't want to die is all.

i know its an obvious one but i really do fear death. i could drop dead tomorrow or in 80 years and i'll never know if its old age or a truck who missed a light, and its definitely stopping me from experiencing anything outside of my comfort bubble. i do not know if i believe in anything after, or if its just a one and done. i really just don't want to die is all.
i have the opposite, i only fear death due to the pain it will cause my family. for a while last month i couldnt stop thinking about how gratifying it would be for someone to just gut me or run me over, purely out of self-hatred. im over that little spout now and do not wish to die in such a manner :D. but honestly, people dying before like 50 is far less common than you might think, and humans are a lot more durable than you think. ik it's scary thinking about the chance of dying everyday, but it's also best to think about how safe life is compared to like 100 years ago where people were just dying of cholera every week.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2022, 06:30:31 PM by Nigel The Protagonist »