Why are we all still here?

Author Topic: Why are we all still here?  (Read 1342 times)

Why do we still keep checking these forums lol

There's a whole thread about that somewhere, look there

i get a dopamine hit every time i see a new unread post

ur not, you've only made a couple posts

i like being the life of the afterparty

every night, i can feel my leg... and my arm... even my fingers...

that's the spirit
get it? cause like drinking during the afterparty? wait, why are you leaving?

just to bitch

either about the lack of people or its spinoffs

I genuinely find the internet's taking a hard down curve on quality. I mostly stopped using BLF when I found reddit to be more entertaining. reddit lately though is quickly becoming so horrible to use even a default smf forum is better.

Facebooks crap but always has been. There's no new sites that are more functional than the "oldies" so BLF and 4chan it is. Even if there were websites that actually worked newer websites censor stuff in a bizarre way. I'm not talking about not being able to say the n word I mean like reddit hiding comment chains that have upvotes.

Overall websites have gotten farther and farther from the 'you post and you're on top' aspect and it really hurts the content that they produce.

On top of that there is a emotional constant this place kinda provides, sometimes it's nice to drink coffee, play a game of CSGO and post on BLF. Especially when life's been too much.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2022, 10:47:31 PM by Soukuw »

I hate reddit cause if you say anything that someone doesnt like they will find your twitter or other sm and send you dms about how your parents would be so dissappointed in you. Plus the website is pure ass. I bet the current site consists of like a billion packages that are used to make cool buttons n other useless stuff.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2022, 08:59:27 AM by c[_] »