Author Topic: hello remaining blf denizens  (Read 5822 times)

whats crackin? this is what im up to these days

you look great

here's me:

seems like every other thread is some old user coming back and apologizing for behavior that nobody even remembers
It's probably cause they find the forums again, and a sudden flood of cringy stuff they did as an "edgy" child comes flooding back and feel the urge to apologize for it. At least that's my experience every time I stumble back onto this site every few years

It's probably cause they find the forums again, and a sudden flood of cringy stuff they did as an "edgy" child comes flooding back and feel the urge to apologize for it. At least that's my experience every time I stumble back onto this site every few years

yeah that's me right now

the post-blf trans squad grows by yet another member
If you where active on the blf youre either autistic or a trans. Or both. Its the only logical explanation

i looked at my old posts from many years ago

now i just feel old

the times were so much more innocent back then :(

and there were more people lol

Blockland was a starting ground for me to produce video content and/or short films. Sometimes I want to go back and use Blockland as a source to create content, other times I think about projects I never got around to completing. Alas, what can you do?

Blockland was a starting ground for me to produce video content and/or short films. Sometimes I want to go back and use Blockland as a source to create content, other times I think about projects I never got around to completing. Alas, what can you do?

i learnt blender solely for the purpose of making hats but dont really use it actively in my life anymore