A Final Plea to Fix Blockland

Author Topic: A Final Plea to Fix Blockland  (Read 11115 times)

and?
idk man i just prefer actual updates to the core game instead of furry bait  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

idk man i just prefer actual updates to the core game instead of furry bait  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:
i know ur brain doesnt work very well so let me point out that the people who make fursuit cosmetics for richardadia and the people who make updates for cumcadia are not the same

i know ur brain doesnt work very well so let me point out that the people who make fursuit cosmetics for richardadia and the people who make updates for cumcadia are not the same
still could have the community do that for them :J
i hope you recover from your stockholm syndrome babe

i love eating stuff it's fine pickens   

j

make BL open source at this point

make BL open source at this point
badspot angy and wont let the peoples have his project until they knowledge his pron

A Final Plea to Fix BLOCKLAND

Blockland is clearly in it's legacy phase, as it loses players and enters into it's final days.
So here's a list of things Badspot should add to blockland before he abandons it completely,
assuming he has not done so already:

Idk who is going to hear this plea. Badspot hasn't even been online on the forums in over three weeks.

Idk who is going to hear this plea. Badspot hasn't even been online on the forums in over three weeks.
Hulk Hogan obviously. Speaking of him, hows it coming along HH?

still could have the community do that for them :J
thats exactly whos doing it though. none of the devs are making cosmetics currently.

thats exactly whos doing it though. none of the devs are making cosmetics currently.
still isn't actual mod support :J

still isn't actual mod support :J
I mean maybe they should actually have a game to apply mod support to in the first place? Like this isn't even funny anymore that's all I've heard related to Brickadia for like idk how many years now, I really do not care this deeply about mod support for something not even out of alpha yet. Not defending Brickadia's slow loving progress but this remark is extremely tiresome and outdated. The only thing justifiable to complain about is the lack of actual game developmental progress, yes mod support is high up in the list of to-do's but why work on an idea without anything to apply it to. Compare it to a dish you'd wanna make, you need your list of ingredients to make it happen, and clearly I can't finish making this sandwich when I don't got my loving turkey. Brickadia hasn't even really begun building the main ingredients it both promised and needs to get anywhere near the finish line. It also practically isn't a game it's more of an experiment that really is just getting in the way of the developers lives cause I don't see how the forget its taken them this long to make any serious progress. That being said, can we drop the expectations involving an unfinished product with a really slow development crew? Or are we just gonna continue this relapse where we just continue bitching and stuffting on stuff just because we simply can? I mean seriously it doesn't make you anymore charismatic then you really think you are by doing this over and over on repeat. I'm not specifically targeting anybody saying this I'm just tired of reading the complaints about the lack of mod support for something that really has no use for it yet. Hell I don't expect people to stop but I also don't expect a finished product either judging by who the devs are.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2022, 02:13:07 AM by Gautier00 »