Out of pure curiosity, who are the oldest surviving users on the forums

Author Topic: Out of pure curiosity, who are the oldest surviving users on the forums  (Read 3317 times)

So, I randomly thought of this game today and wanted to check out the forums, I'll spare anymore of the "oh the forums aren't like they used to be" stuff but I'm now just genuinely curious who's stuck with this silly random block game the longest. I first joined in 2009 at the the Far too young to be posting on a public forum age of 11, I'm now the far too old to be posting on a public forum about blocks age of 24, 25 next month.

basically where all my old forum users at

Edit: dammit looks like I missed my opportunity to make a post during the year of my blockland ID, 2020. something a very small portion of the community could even do.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2022, 01:36:05 AM by superslayer »

I was in Elementary school when I first played Blockland. Maybe 3rd grade. I'm 22 now.

misterlegodude probably

Well certainly not Seph. :cookieMonster:

yeah most likely Masterlegodude.

he old
i guess we're all old here

I'm decently old. I think.

true, but not as active as mld

yea sure masterlegodude is probably the oldest dated users but damn it's crazy to think that, if this forum lingers for 2 more years, my account will become 10 years old. time's crazy!

oh wait otis da housekat was from like march of 2005. i thought i remember him posting something recently....
« Last Edit: April 06, 2022, 11:07:40 AM by SBG »

I've been around since july of 2010 but 5 years too late since mld real old