Brickadia Wrestling Association - Golden Brick Gauntlet - 21/05 6pm EST

Author Topic: Brickadia Wrestling Association - Golden Brick Gauntlet - 21/05 6pm EST  (Read 3137 times)

The Blockland Wrestling Association is back after 5 years of hiatus. We're now the Brickadia Wrestling Assocation and we plan on hosting our inaugural event at 6PM EST on the 23rd - stuff your Bricks.

The event will be around 2 hours long, consisting of planned matches, promos and impromptu matches between members of the crowd. Note that due to the lack of a wrestling weapon, fists or modding we'll just have to settle for stabbing each other to death.

If you want to participate in a glorified knife fight in the only squared circle known to Albanian lego games and call crowds of people virgins with negligible consequences then contact me and I'll give you a match. Note that those who do not sign up for a match beforehand may not be able to participate. Those who do sign up will also require a gimmick of some sort to distinguish them from the typical jabroni from the crowd.

Golden Brick Gauntlet Card

Match 1
"Macho Man" Randy Savage VS TBA
Singles Match for the BWA Championship

Match 2
TBA
Loser enters the gauntlet first

Match 3
TBA
Loser enters the gauntlet second

Match 4
Golden Brick Gauntlet
Winner faces the BWA Champion at Brickmania in July

stuff your Bricks Results

Match 1
Boney Nasty VS Raptor Boy
Singles Match

Match 2
Crowd Battle Royale
Winner, The Cuttah, faces The Bonerlifter

Match 3
The Bonerlifter VS The Cuttah
Flintlock Duel Match

Match 4
The Tide VS EL GORF
Singles Match

Main Event
Hulk Cryptogan VS "Macho Man" Randy Savage
Steel Cage Match for the BWA Championship

« Last Edit: April 27, 2022, 05:43:37 AM by HULKHOGANWWFWORLDCHAMPION »

Note that due to the lack of a wrestling weapon, fists or modding we'll just have to settle for stabbing each other to death.
lol

im down

I am a professional wrestler from daytime fighting league

Note that due to the lack of a wrestling weapon, fists or modding we'll just have to settle for stabbing each other to death.

fail

knifes are better anyways

ECW but even more hardcore

ECW but even more hardcore
well again I'd direct you to new jack, dude stabbed people in the ring on multiple occasions, you could also have a look at CZW (sick nick mondo ftw

Anyway two announcements, the event is now officially on the 23rd at 6pm EST and the main event will be "Macho Man" Randy Savage VS Hulk Cryptogan in a Steel Cage match for the BWA Championship. The card still has plenty of empty spots for those wanting to participate.

my real name is Jesse Ventura where do i sign up

my real name is Jesse Ventura where do i sign up
sorry pal no unions allowed

really though pm me if you wanna get involved HH

EDIT: Card changes: Bonelord's match moved to match 4, Bonerlifter's Flintlock Duel Match announced as match 2
« Last Edit: April 08, 2022, 10:31:30 PM by HULKHOGANWWFWORLDCHAMPION »

bri'ish wrestling

the first knife dm worth caring about in a long time