things you wanna buy

Author Topic: things you wanna buy  (Read 1041 times)

let this thread be your place to indulge in a little consumerism. maybe you can afford it all right now, or maybe you can't. who cares. just let it all out.

my list:

old honda spree. never been much into scooters, but it looks like it'd be fun to ride around on my college campus. plus, it's pretty funny looking too. i've seen some around on fb marketplace, but 9/10 have missing titles, and when they do, it's way out of budget. but one day i will find one, i'm sure of it.

fun stuff aside, i'd like to buy and add a/c to my car, since i don't currently have it. the good news is that it's a relatively simple install, and the parts are not hard to find at all. downside is i'll inevitably have to buy some components new, like a compressor and condenser ($$$$$$)

lastly, i probably need a new phone at some point since my iphone 6 is starting to become unusable. maybe new iphone se?

anyways, what about you guys?
« Last Edit: April 23, 2022, 05:41:17 PM by Awesomebread² »

a pre facelift 2002 impreza wrx

kinda hard to find ones that arent clapped to stuff already

new graphics card, microcenter has them now at a reasonable enough price but its over an hour of drive and i went to pax east today so im pretty burned out for now
best buy had a 6600xt. i win
« Last Edit: April 24, 2022, 01:55:27 PM by Mr Queeba »

a pre facelift 2002 impreza wrx

kinda hard to find ones that arent clapped to stuff already
i was very lucky to be able to own a non-molested impreza wrx blobeye. they are great cars when they're unmodified, or modified subtly.

on the subject of cars ive been thinking about getting a new one in a couple years since my current one's a bit poopoo. im thinking of getting either a corolla or civic, they're kind of boring cars but they're pretty nice