Author Topic: [BRICKADIA NEWS] Port, fiance of Evar, proven to like kids  (Read 35276 times)

Noedit: The bizarre fact that it takes a truckload force worth of convincing to sway people's (Brickadia players) opinions on admitted zoophile/hebephile in this community baffles, just for their block game.

ironic
Are you here to discuss anything of substance or to pat yourself on the back for nitpicking diction to smash those evil trolls?

Well, at least they're off the dev team now...

As if you had any doubt of the dissenters' intentions; the reply was posted in BCC and promptly deleted (though the sycophantic discussion rallying against the topic is surely allowed).

Conan is also on record for making a mockery of a teenager calling themselves a hebephile and describing that as "kids liking kids their age". I don't know about you, but I never was attracted to 10 year olds when I was 14-16. He also conveniently ignores the bestiality and nuclear family incest portions, both illegal.

If you want to defame and discredit the evidence, not only should you consider reading the entire document, you should actually address the counterpoints in the document and regurgitated in the topic.

I'll reiterate again that no person just spouts their interests in kids, incest, and bestiality as a developing teenager, where loveual preferences are the most subject-able to formation, and then just never have that interest again.

Noedit: The bizarre fact that it takes a truckload force worth of convincing to sway people's (Brickadia players) opinions on admitted zoophile/hebephile in this community baffles, just for their block game.
Are you here to discuss anything of substance or to pat yourself on the back for nitpicking diction to smash those evil trolls?
As if you had any doubt of the dissenters' intentions; the reply was posted in BCC and promptly deleted (though the sycophantic discussion rallying against the topic is surely allowed).

Conan is also on record for making a mockery of a teenager calling themselves a hebephile and describing that as "kids liking kids their age". I don't know about you, but I never was attracted to 10 year olds when I was 14-16. He also conveniently ignores the bestiality and nuclear family incest portions, both illegal.

If you want to defame and discredit the evidence, not only should you consider reading the entire document, you should actually address the counterpoints in the document and regurgitated in the topic.

I'll reiterate again that no person just spouts their interests in kids, incest, and bestiality as a developing teenager, where loveual preferences are the most subject-able to formation, and then just never have that interest again.

bro the hitpiece aint even about you, we're worried about the other child groomers right now

i love trogtor trying to protect obvious child enthusiasts!

i love trogtor trying to protect obvious child enthusiasts!

they aren't creeps bro.... that was only like, four times

BDSM (The entire thing, subcategories included)
PVC/Rubber (occasionally a BDSM subcategory)
Bondage (occasionally a BDSM subcategory)
Feet
fur
Breathplay (occasionally a BDSM subcategory)
Teeth and Bitemarks/Biting
Futanari (hermaphrodites)
Socks/Long Stockings
Scanty Shorts
PantyHose
Panties
Red Heads
Pissing - only partially
Asian
Tentacles
Nurses (preferably the attractive ones)
Small breasts
Large breasts
Hair
Hands
Loli
Hebephile (a preference of the young that range from 11-14)
Siscon (a strong loveual attachment to your sister)
Inflation - only partially
Leather (Can sometimes fall under PVC and Rubber)
Vanilla
Other
Agalmatophilia (Statues, mannequins and immobility)
Yoga Pants
Legs
Shota
People who just had the snot beaten out of them (A TeslaCoil personal favorite!)
Underwear
Underwater (love underwater? sounds interesting)
Incest
All of it
Short skirts
Wet clothing on the body
Transformations
arm/leg warmers
Blushing
entomophilia - only partially
Crossdressing
Voices
Latina
Caucasian
Black
Spiders - only partially
Knife Play
No pants
Caught
Butt/Ass/Hindquarters/RearEnd
Eyes
Face
Tomboys
Cuddling
Paws
Frontrox

It was bold to assume that people would actually come into this reading the entirety of the document instead of coming to their own conclusions by looking at the picture gallery and take away their already preconceived notions about Brickadia, both against and for. Unfortunately not so, as people are regurgitating counter-arguments we had directly addressed throughout the the document.
This is just in complete bad faith.

1. There is no reason for the document to be localized to the thread. This is relevant to the state of Brickadia, it is linked here because there is community overlap. A document is a lot more accessible.

2. You can see the edit history of a google document.
In the conclusion, this fact is brought up. In 2016, Port reaffirms his attraction to shota. In 2020, Port encourages Evar to draw shotacon. The bank of evidence that is 8 years old is because as, like any teenager without social skills on the internet, he learned to not be excessively horny in public. This does not mean this behavior magically disappeared.
I know you, like many other people in this community, are completely desensitized by the internet, but, humor me for a minute. Imagine your special interestes growing up as a horny teenager on this forum. Now imagine them now. Are they the same? Most likely so. Why would this behavior just disappear without ANY form of intervention? loveual addictions and special interestes are some of the strongest due to dopamine cycles, as we outline further in the conclusion. He is also engaged to someone who enjoys shotacon. Lasting marriages need loveual overlap, obviously. So, please, show me how in any way this behavior would just magically disappear.

What normal, well adjusted human being exclaims their constant arousal towards incest, bestiality, and children. As a teenager? I know many teenagers. I was a teenager. There are historical records of teenage interactions here. I am willing to bet a majority of you did not constantly spout about how much they are depraved, even less likely for that to just magically disappear as a reinforced behavior.

Do you want someone who admitted to enjoying this stuff, who is engaged to a shotacon artist, to police a game where children are most likely present, as stated by Wrapperup, a majority of new Brickadians are Robloxians, people mostly under 16. Imagine you have a child with unrestricted internet access. What kind of environment does someone who jerks off to incest, bestiality, and shota/loli foster if they are a major player in that community?

Obviously, this is all regurgitated and paraphrased from the actual structured arguments of the document, all these counter-arguments are diffused throughout. Please, if you wish to debate this topic, do a little more than skim through.

trolling or just stupid