An opinion on an old rule: No advertising other forums

Author Topic: An opinion on an old rule: No advertising other forums  (Read 1845 times)

I think this kind of has snuffed a horrible but beautiful flower that could have been. Although I understand the rule the more I think of it the more interesting it gets. Just gonna leave this here since I have been drinking and want to revisit the thought later.

I think this kind of has snuffed a horrible but beautiful flower that could have been. Although I understand the rule the more I think of it the more interesting it gets. Just gonna leave this here since I have been drinking and want to revisit the thought later.
have you finished drinking and are ready to come back to this thought

Forums don't exist anymore

have you finished drinking and are ready to come back to this thought
I've been thinking about it today if it was actually an interesting thing to post or not. I just don't know about any other forums really that ban users who try to start alternative communities. I feel like even posting "Hey join my discord" would have been really questionable. Was brickadia allowed to be posted here? I wasn't around for that.

Brickadia was allowed I'm pretty sure but we've reached the stage where a lot of the minor rules aren't enforced anymore, ie one word posts used to get you banned but noone cares anymore.

Brickadia was allowed I'm pretty sure but we've reached the stage where a lot of the minor rules aren't enforced anymore, ie one word posts used to get you banned but noone cares anymore.
this is even more reflected that a link to a researchographic site lays within an active thread in suggestions / requests.

this is even more reflected that a link to a researchographic site lays within an active thread in suggestions / requests.
Not anymore

and that tekari wasn't banned after posting several clear as day virus links when he was compromised

the most hilarious part about this to me is that you can get autobanned for posting specific NSFW/shock sites, yet the link posted there was somehow not in that list

hey badspot banned somebody

the

oh no -snip- got hi
fukkin blast from the past
and that tekari wasn't banned after posting several clear as day virus links when he was compromised
My guess is it was very obvious on his account that someone from across the world logged into it. On top of that he deleted the links and tried to warn people.

Why does candlejack sound familiar?