Author Topic: The Prophecy Is Completed  (Read 5573 times)

The FAL is a blast, sadly can't shoot steel cased it tends to shear the casings in half which isn't fun. I've been wanting to get an M91/30 but prices these days suck ass, I mean I spent 350 for my M38 in 2018 and that was considered steep for the time.

How'd it take you 12 years to get 3 pistols
What is The Legal Age Limit?

Wow I wish I had pee shooters to post pictures of :panda:

Wow I wish I had pee shooters to post pictures of :panda:
Then get some, they're a fun hobby

Don't care + didn't ask + post guns + <3<3<3XOXOXO + Based

Holy stuff something that I actually like

it's real type 54 hours

Either a 1983 or 1984 manufacture, no production year is stamped so I had to go by serial number. the chart my chinese acquaintance sent me points to '83 but from what i found online says it'd be a '84.

though i already have a 1951/53 soviet SKS i'm thinking about getting a chinese one from bud's, i like chinese stuff and sharing it with the guy i just mentioned. might get a chinese mosin too but i already have the m44 like i said earlier. a real grail gun would be a chinese arisaka, though i need to get a type 38 and a last ditch 99 before i search for that.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2022, 03:07:50 AM by Epicduke »

Did you know the Chinese made P226 clones in 7.62tok? I'd live to get my hands on one even if they're made of pot metal and are rusted out of the box.

Tokarev! or at least the Chinese equivalent Norinco yesss. Does it have a safety or no? There's no pic of the safety side,

one of my absolute favorites it just feels so right and solid and it's one of the most beautiful.

I'd love to get one of the Norinco military models that lack a safety, unfortunately as far as I understand that's very unlikely because even if you found an older military one it probably had a safety added before they shipped it out.

Btw you know you can get a 9mm barrel for them and switch between in practically the blink of an eye.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2022, 08:53:14 PM by Mardalf »

Does it have a safety or no? There's no pic of the safety side,

No safety, I was actually surprised that there wasn't. Even AIMSurplus said there might be one but I guess I got lucky and got an earlier import. The first thing I planned to do when I got it was remove the safety switch but I guess I don't have to lol.

Anyways might as well post most of what I got since it'll be a little bit before I get anything else.

Rifles from top:
1951/1953 Soviet SKS
1942 or '43 Japanese Arisaka Type 99
1944 Soviet M44 Mosin Carbine
Modelo 1909 Peruvian Mauser
Modelo 1935 Peruvian FN Mauser Short Rifle
1937 M91/30 Mosin
Modelo 1891 Peruvian Mauser Carbine

Then there's the 1944 Nagant Revolver and again the 1983 or '84 Norinco Type 54.
Not pictures is my M&P Shield, CETME C parts kit, and the beginning of my M16A1 parts kit.
Hopefully by the end of the year I'll finally have an SVT-40. Crossing my fingers that life doesn't forget me over.

Btw you know you can get a 9mm barrel for them and switch between in practically the blink of an eye.
I knew that there was a 9mm conversion but I didn't realize you could just swap out the barrels for them. Will have to keep that in mind. I am planning on getting a PPS-43 in 7.62x25 and you can't really just swap barrels out on them so I might have some more 7.62x25 than I know what to do with, but I also do have a bunch of 9mm sitting around that I don't use.

Making me wish I had gotten a Tok when they were cheap, sucks to turn 21 when everything is bought up.
Getting a reloading press is my current priority cause .45LC is expensive and I'd love to make some fun loads for it. BP loads sound fun to make and shoot they'll just be a bitch to clean.

Oh wow that is sweet, I don't recognize the slot on it, whats it's purpose?

Oh wow that is sweet, I don't recognize the slot on it, whats it's purpose?
Slots on what? On a reloading press? It's where all your dies sit so you can crimp, prime, and load your powder and bullets into the casing

These are mah problem solvas rightt hea

Don't make me post your final stand video