The Prophecy Is Completed

Author Topic: The Prophecy Is Completed  (Read 5572 times)

CIA browsing the web for their next Hardcore Gamer when they come across this thread

I've been a schizophrenic gun owner for years and have yet to receive my FBI compensation and free 2k dollar DD AR15

Slots on what? On a reloading press? It's where all your dies sit so you can crimp, prime, and load your powder and bullets into the casing

Nvm I thought there was a slot on the side of your tok 😅

My tok? Guess I stole his answer then lol. I don't own a tok sadly I'd get one if they were getting up there in price in all regards.

CIA browsing the web for their next Hardcore Gamer when they come across this thread

this topic makes me uncomfortable, blf still blf huh

its funny you say that. When I was a senior in high school, I legit had cops/dean search my car for firearms. long story short they found nothing

this topic makes me uncomfortable
Uncomfortable why?
Also curious. I see nothing but a firearms enthusiast showing off their hard earned collection.

cia proceeding to attempt to manipulate plad into performing the next mass shooting (this will be the millionth time the cia's done something like this)

Dear CIA, I have yet to receive your complimentary bump stock and M240 with 20k rounds of 7.62 M80 Ball.

i don't understand the gun hobby, like genuinely. could someone kindly explain it to me? collecting stuff is cool, little machines are cool, but is that all there is to it? obviously you can shoot le gun but i get the feeling that the novelty would wear out after a little while.

this topic makes me uncomfortable, blf still blf huh
you would think a friend like yourself wouldve grown a thicker skin during your tenure on the interwebs

i don't understand the gun hobby, like genuinely. could someone kindly explain it to me? collecting stuff is cool, little machines are cool, but is that all there is to it? obviously you can shoot le gun but i get the feeling that the novelty would wear out after a little while.
https://www.autism.org.uk/advice-and-guidance/topics/behaviour/obsessions/all-audiences

Autism.
And it's both a hobby and a right, I collect all kinds of fun and weird guns so that I can shoot them with my dad cause it's one of the few things we got to bond with when I was a kid. Now I get to pass that down to my kids and hopefully they'll enjoy shooting and hunting as much as I do.