Blocko Hotel Peekarica™ [24/7] *Jay, it's back for good!*

Author Topic: Blocko Hotel Peekarica™ [24/7] *Jay, it's back for good!*  (Read 4651 times)

Back in the days of 2010 and 2017, Blocko Hotel Peekarica used to be famous in Blockland with tens of people playing the server each time it was up. It resembles Habbo Hotel in the 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006 era.

ABOUT BLOCKO HOTEL
Blocko Hotel has always been a place to hangout and chill. You can even make your own private room in one of the private room categories. Discover one of the public rooms, go for a swim or take a dive from the diving tower. Visit Blocko Rumble and do some Wobble Squabble with the push broom.

DEVELOPMENT
- BattleBall (currently researching if it is possible to remake this game)
- Finishing the Hotel Kitchen
- Finishing the Sun Terrace
- Eastereggs

HISTORY
It all started way back in December 2009, to recreate a public room from the real Habbo Hotel with Aphtonites. Once the Welcome Lounge was done, the ideas popped up to recreate Habbo Hotel with a working hotel navigator, public rooms, private rooms and more! In May 2010, the Alpha edition of Blocko Hotel was opened for the public. The server was then hosted until 2012, when the VPS went down taking Blocko Hotel with it. old topic here and here. The old Alpha days of 2010 can be seen back in a video posted by Filipe1020.

In 2013 I started to rebuild the project, making it better detailed and more realistic. However, the lack of interest and the removal of terrain and interiors years ago delayed the project a long time. After this upgraded new Blocko Hotel was temporarily hosted in 2017, it's time to reopen the doors for good now.

SCREENSHOTS

« Last Edit: June 19, 2022, 07:06:35 PM by Antares »

-Reserved for future posting-

real kino stuff, the old habbo stuff is on point

god damn this brings me back.

damn i heard about this server back in the day, surprised to see it back

damn i heard about this server back in the day, surprised to see it back

It was about time that it had to come back. I knew that there were people out there that missed it and hopefully this project can attract some newer and older people back on Blockland.

This was one of the first servers I joined when I first played on 2010, crazy to see it posted again.

can i scam people like the real habbo?

Pools and private rooms closed as of today due to VAED and VAIDS.

dang, i remember reading about peekarica (i think it was a clan?) in like 2010/11 when I was a kid

dang, i remember reading about peekarica (i think it was a clan?) in like 2010/11 when I was a kid
It started out as a mini city, then a virtual nation with some old steamships presenting the nation also, then a game next to it and then it went over into Blockland Classic Mod to survive the shadows and shader update of 2012. It's now going over in a 20s Generation Redesign.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2022, 07:32:45 PM by Antares »

I haven't been online for sometime, but I will be playing this week again.