Plastiware was arrested for child research

Author Topic: Plastiware was arrested for child research  (Read 36054 times)

where the blf plane at???

where the blf plane at???
gone  '  bermuda  traiangle

Man we really have, like, a reputation in this community, huh.

Something was in the water here and I blame Otis

I think it's the culture we had at the time, you had groomers grooming kids who then posted how their groomer posted which then led to other people thinking it was okay to act the way other people were acting.
Also cause people would defend people who built or made content over victims, until recently. Even now there is still a lot of meme posting in these kinds of threads

Man we really have, like, a reputation in this community, huh.

Something was in the water here and I blame Otis
I must be completely out of the loop because I have no clue what otis did and I can't find anything through forum search

I must be completely out of the loop because I have no clue what otis did and I can't find anything through forum search
otis was pretty notoriously weird from what i remember. his posts gave off way more of a joking demeanor than clone v.117s posts did, but yeah he still posted some pretty weird stuff similar to clone back in the day lol. he might have scrubbed it

Clone was genuinely forgeted up, Otis was just weird but I thought he got drama'd over groomer stuff or similar a while back.

For what it's worth:
bisjac was a predator
this is believable. also otis da housekat and uhhhhh vertzel or whatever his namea was. and stevebunchofnumbers. I was just nostalgia-browsing a bunch of really old posts yesterday and happened upon an old drama of some guy named nienhaus who I do not remember at all but apparently posted links to actual child research in a BL tinychat once (remember tinychat? damn), which it was revealed he received from steve
and otis and v-whatever were just. established child enthusiasts. lol. god what a website to have grown up on
yeah kinda crazy how bisjac groomed so many people, I remember dealing with him a while back too.
Otis also tried grooming my sister at one point, as did JimmG (who sent me half naked photos of my sister back when she was under age)
Neinhaus wasn't a creep from memory but he was very autistic and couldn't comprehend social constructs very well.
bisjac was a predator
lol i remember ages ago when i replied to someone with a stuffpost implying that people who prefer girls with small tits and shaved pussies are latent child enthusiasts and bisjac came in and got defensive over it. good times

and otis and v-whatever were just. established child enthusiasts. lol. god what a website to have grown up on
i thought vertzer either disappeared or got banned pretty quickly after all that came out. i do remember otis establishing himself as the forum's ethical™ non-practicing child enthusiast or something like that though and actually being the one who outed vertzer in the first place; in a weird way i ended up with a bit of respect for him from that whole stuffshow. haven't seen activity from him in a while, hope he's been able to resist his demons wherever he is.

Otis was, as far as I remember, the first creep on the site who actively admitted he was into it. Like, no holds barred, we knew for a fact he lusted after little girls cause he talked about it all the time.

He got away with it because there was always plausible deniability that it was a bit and that he was just trolling. But as time went on and he said more and more, even if it was a bit he was eerily committed to it.

Being 14 and not really knowing anything, I always said nothing and just hand-waved it as "silly internet people being silly." To look back on it now, I only wish I had the convictions I do now as an adult then. Sure, it was an era where most of us would have just called me an SJW or whatever, but I dunno man, I'd rather be the brunt end of the joke on some dumb lego forum than let the groomers continue to operate on the site.

What I'm saying is, we should have bullied Bisjac and Otis (and whoever else) off this site for being creepy weirdos who like underage girls and maybe we wouldn't have normalized it so much that closeted creeps like Plastiware wouldn't have felt safe here so that they (and I don't know if Plasti actually did anything to anyone, he probably just had research which is bad enough) and others wouldn't have groomed the oh so many young and impressionable users who of course flocked to a lego forum.

I was always an older member, joined when I was in high school when a lot of you joined when you weren't even in middle school so I feel like I failed some of you who had to endure the grooming of the weirdos (I know I didn't, I'm saying in like a grand sense for not catching it sooner)