Nickpb, child enthusiast/Child Predator, overall useless piece of stuff

Author Topic: Nickpb, child enthusiast/Child Predator, overall useless piece of stuff  (Read 208812 times)

The kinds of folks this lego building game attracts...

Yes.
If she has only ever said it via a call then there's no visual evidence.
If she said it in Blockland then the chatlog is almost certainly long gone.

Most people don't regularly repeat their age, and most people don't record every conversation they have.

Then there is no proof that she ever said that she was 19. That allows the possibility that they are lying about what she said.

why do you magically expect me to believe you? if you give me evidence i will be satisfied but nickpb is still in the wrong for the 16 year old lovets
nick and bubba are equally in the wrong and both of them would get in trouble. drop it already lol

nick shouldnt have pressured her if he did, and bubba shouldn't have sent a pic in the first place. also underwear pic =/= nude pics if im not mistaken

That actually isn't evidence at all.  A bunch of people claiming something isn't true, until it's proven true.  I could talk to a bunch of my buddies and start speculating around school that you are a drug dealer just to get you in trouble, even if you're an innocent and you're being framed.  They're making a claim, they need to prove it.  This is just a plain display of your ignorance.
why is is that hard to believe in the first place lol. i honestly could not care less if you believe me or not. the people who were actually involved know what went down and that's really all that matters lol

Then there is no proof that she ever said that she was 19. That allows the possibility that they are lying about what she said.
ill be more than happy to get you your evidence if you really care that much lmao

ill be more than happy to get you your evidence if you really care that much lmao

please do so

bubba shouldn't have sent a pic in the first place. also underwear pic =/= nude pics if im not mistaken
ummm, that doesn't make it her fault. someone who gets mugged should probably have not gone outside in the first place?
and it doesn't have to be nude to be against federal law

my boy nick tryna smash dont hate the homie

The kinds of folks this lego building game attracts...
To be fair, it's a game about playing with brightly coloured blocks and is aimed at children and teens.

I wouldn't be surprised if there were some dangerous individuals about.
But I would imagine they would be quite secretive, whereas a whole group of people seemed to know what's been going on, even Kickflow.

I mean, I doubt Kickflow suddenly had an epiphany one day;
"Ahah, Nick is a creep and obviously is loveting an underage girl! It just came to me all of a sudden!".
If Nick was purposely perving around underage girls I'm sure he would have been a lot more secretive about it.

ummm, that doesn't make it her fault. someone who gets mugged should probably have not gone outside in the first place?
right so if she didn't want stuff like this to happen she shouldn't have sent the pic as you perfectly put "gone outside in the first place"

poor brown townogy

That's a bit of a weak brown townogy, because there's a big difference between getting mugged and avoiding it by not going outside, over taking a fairly "revealing" image of yourself and sending it on at your own discretion. You can say no to taking a photo by yourself and sending it yourself. You can't really say no to getting mugged if you like the taste of sharp steel directly injected into your stomach.

Not to undermine the actual wrongness of the situation.

If Nick was purposely perving around underage girls I'm sure he would have been a lot more secretive about it.

ummmm nick knew that the girl was 16 and asked for underwear pic. is fact

"If she didnt want to get raped she shouldn't have dressed provacatively!"

No it's definitely her fault in the matter too, you shouldn't be doing that stuff regardless if it's "what everyone else is doing".

you can believe what you want, sending a pic was 100% in her control

"If she didnt want to get raped she shouldn't have dressed provacatively!"
That's uncontrollable. If a rape is forced by some person, it has no relevance to what the person is wearing because they're making their way for the packages no matter what.

Taking a photo of yourself and sending it is a different issue. While absolutely a person can be pressured into doing it, it's a should be a lot simpler to say no to the situation and (metaphorically) walk away. You can't say no to someone who's already thrusting their hand down your pants without permission, or preparation for that matter.