do u ever explain this stuff to anyone?

Author Topic: do u ever explain this stuff to anyone?  (Read 4888 times)

do you ever explain like. to a random person what the forget this place was? do you ever go like?

im like, in the moment in my life where i am sharing where i came from and people are concerned. they dont understand this place.

i am explaining this to the people i forumed with before i joined the blockland forum. they are all crypto bro's now. i am their little artist pet. they dont understand where i am from and are concerned. they think its cute i am from hell. i will eat them while they sleep.

i think we are all evil and even the ones who quit will transmute into hellspawn we are the beginning of the end

here is a drawing of a cute girl with tits i made

i always credit BL as the game that got me into pc gaming & for being the first real community i was in, there really was something special about this place years ago. good times

blf is certainly cursed and toxic af

do you ever explain like. to a random person what the forget this place was? do you ever go like?

[img ]https://puu.sh/JdOyz/baf1998e2c.png[/img]

im like, in the moment in my life where i am sharing where i came from and people are concerned. they dont understand this place.
This sums up the BLF pretty accurately and unfortunately

they are all crypto bro's now.
Disassociate immediately
« Last Edit: July 30, 2022, 08:00:38 PM by Masterlegodude »

i've tried to explain blf to a few irl friends, most didn't care at all except just one. i recommended him a read-through of some classic discussions/dramas, which he found pretty entertaining. for a time it was actually kind of novel to be able to talk about blf stuff to someone from a totally different social circle

....that is until he started repeating references to me that i didn't teach him, unprompted

this place is aching for a 1.5 hour long youtube video that will have about 10k views for 2 more years until in 2025 we finally get traction

1.5 hours? Sorry I think you mean a 128 part (multiple hour long videos) series. I've got so much information in my noggin about this place its sad

i didnt realized how forgeted the $10 ticket for the forum was until i tried to explain it to someone else. badspot is a good businessman tho ill give him that

thanks for posting the tits

yeah i've explained this place to a few people online, never in person though, don't know any other people irl who really give a stuff about internet culture.

of the people i've explained this place to, a few people heard of blockland before and some have even heard about the forums. if you meet someone who's into that lolcow and internet drama stuff there's a good chance they might know about the forums just from kiwifarms. but most of the time it's just me laughing at how forgeted this place was really. it still baffles me how much drama could come out of such a small forum for a niche-ish game that's really more aimed at children than the teens and adults that actually played it.

I still for the life of me don't understand kiwifarm.. that's a good thing right?

on the other hand I managed to be a part of that s place for what 10+ years? With over 12k posts and I feel like nobody would really say they knew me, which is concerning and makes me wonder about my ability to make connections with people.