What is AoT again????

Author Topic: What is AoT again????  (Read 1665 times)

yea sorry guys, i forgor again  :panda:

please tell me what you think AoT means

Attack on Titan (Japanese: 進撃の巨人, Hepburn: Shingeki no Kyojin, lit. 'The Advancing Giants') is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Hajime Isayama. It is set in a world where humanity is forced to live in cities surrounded by three enormous walls that protect them from gigantic man-eating humanoids referred to as Titans; the story follows Eren Yeager, who vows to exterminate the Titans after they bring about the destruction of his hometown and the death of his mother. Attack on Titan was serialized in Kodansha's monthly shōnen manga magazine Bessatsu Shōnen Magazine from September 2009 to April 2021, with its chapters collected in 34 tankōbon volumes.

An anime television series was produced by Wit Studio (seasons 1–3) and MAPPA (season 4). A 25-episode first season was broadcast from April to September 2013, followed by a 12-episode second season broadcast from April to June 2017. A 22-episode third season was broadcast in two parts, with the first 12 episodes airing from July to October 2018 and the last 10 episodes airing from April to July 2019. A fourth and final season premiered in December 2020, airing 16 episodes in its first part. A second part consisting of 12 episodes aired from January to April 2022, and a third and final part will premiere in 2023.

Attack on Titan has become a critical and commercial success. As of December 2019, the manga has over 100 million tankōbon copies in print worldwide, making it one of the best-selling manga series of all time. It has won several awards, including the Kodansha Manga Award, the Attilio Micheluzzi Award, and the Harvey Award.

AoT is a dead game, and just like the OP; chronically unfunny without any meaningful sense of discussion or lack of contribution to another dead game.

That is all.

AoT.
Action of Twats.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2022, 06:48:51 AM by MunkeyCheez »

AoT is a dead game, and just like the OP; chronically unfunny without any meaningful sense of discussion or lack of contribution to another dead game.
erm, that doesnt really answer my question, sir!

chronically unfunny without any meaningful sense of discussion or lack of contribution to another dead game.

This feels very grammatically incorrect, but I could be wrong.

That's not what AoT stands for ya dingus

AoT is a dead game
legends never die; they wait for the next major update

That is all.
you don't gotta say all that though. you can just say the thread is mid. it's not gotta be that complicated