Hiring dev(s) for a Blockland-inspired game engine

Author Topic: Hiring dev(s) for a Blockland-inspired game engine  (Read 4977 times)

So yeah, it's a crypto scam

i also suspected this when i discovered that one of the website's sub-domains had some sort of nft wallet/store app (https://id.brownbricks.com/p/my-nfts), but i kept forgetting to come back here and post about it and didn't know about their twitter either.

OP has been working on this "game" since 2019 since before nfts were popular, so he probably figured out recently that he could breathe new life into his project by grifting to the world's latest generation of handicaps.

OP has been working on this "game" since 2019 since before nfts were popular
He would've been far better received if he straight up reposted this, because it's fairly impressive on it's own (and doesn't look like every indie game crowdfunding scam ever) - but I guess the shady crypto stuff evokes evasiveness

cryptocigarette brainrot awww jeez

This is the greatest plot twist of All Time

my two favorite things, block video games and crypto

oh man i love being able to build stuff with bricks so i can EARN money during my spare time so i can feed my family of 4 please my family is dying why do you only pay us 4 cents a month this is the last thing i ever will read gootbye

Keep your stuffcoin away from my virtual lego bricks

best stuff i ever heard

« Last Edit: August 15, 2022, 04:05:14 PM by Goth77 »