Author Topic: The posse of Kiwifarms tryhard edgelords  (Read 15902 times)

Feels like there's a few people with this "mentality" on here. They all act the same, they all make the same stupid jokes, they all act "too bored" to even respond to you. It's like lord tony's no caps lame ass off-topic posts but there's more of them.

Anyone else notice this? Yes I'm posting this because Unova is annoying me but it seems like there's more than just him that acts like this.

It's the internet, people are starfishs.

There's been groups and individuals with that kind of mindset here since the dawn of time because such behavior would go unpunished and was seen by the general members of the forums as a non-issue, so naturally that mindset was able to proliferate and worsen between each individual/group

Unova is not of that kind, but he does have his moments i guess

Maybe you even said something that he took personally, i don't know, but maybe it would have been best to discuss it in private with him instead of making a drama thread about him, but under the guise of a thread about toxic users in general

where do you think iban got it

There's been groups and individuals with that kind of mindset here since the dawn of time because such behavior would go unpunished and was seen by the general members of the forums as a non-issue, so naturally that mindset was able to proliferate and worsen between each individual/group

Unova is not of that kind, but he does have his moments i guess

Maybe you even said something that he took personally, i don't know, but maybe it would have been best to discuss it in private with him instead of making a drama thread about him, but under the guise of a thread about toxic users in general
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=327986.msg10077168#msg10077168
It's the internet, people are starfishs.
If you don't care, don't post.

If you don't care, don't post.
I literally didn't say a single thing about not caring, the nature of the internet and anonymity is that people are more willing and able to be starfishs. It's just a fact. Now you're just an starfish.

And?
There's isn't much to talk privately about. dude got butthurt because I asked for more proof port was actually a creep. He then started searching for me on Discord so he could have some kind of dumb one up on me.

And this isn't some guise for one user, it's not just him it's the whole stupid mentality he has and other users like him have. We could talk about Kanye or tony for instance whom also have dumb loving posts. Maybe I'm just grouping all the idiots together but I felt like there is more there to talk about... thus I made a topic on a forum that really needs topics.

I am pretty sure iban being the founder of kiwifarms is a rumor that people are still taking as fact lmao

I am pretty sure iban being the founder of kiwifarms is a rumor that people are still taking as fact lmao
no. joshua moon is iban is the founder of kiwifarms

He streams and openly talks about being Iban and this forum

Third post, you can even see it in the post I linked to and then to the other link... null (iban) comments about the forums.

If there was any question.
where do you think iban got it
Badspot yo, dude got a few thousand kids and didn't even realize.

you really shouldn't get mad about tonys posts