Author Topic: Kiwifarms shutdown discussion  (Read 6266 times)

Previous Topic: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=328012.0

News is gey don't really understand why they locked the topic.

This topic is for all news relating to Keffals, Major Tom and Kiwi Farms
« Last Edit: September 11, 2022, 08:28:55 PM by Soukuw »

how can i not feel like i hit the right mark if he locks a topic just after my post

how can i not feel like i hit the right mark if he locks a topic just after my post

i agree with you but argument that was going nowhere

Ah yes lets lock the only thread that is getting posted in right now for no reason :DDD

i agree with you but argument that was going nowhere
how much did the cathedral pay you to lock it

like i said in the other thread kiwifarms was fun for more obscure people but otherwise was kind of a waste of time. there were already quite a few lolcow type websites up for years before it got taken down though. rDrama.net is the one i check every few months. plus a stuff ton of subreddits dedicated for a specific person. this culture is never gonna die, people like gossip too much.

like i said in the other thread kiwifarms was fun for more obscure people but otherwise was kind of a waste of time. there were already quite a few lolcow type websites up for years before it got taken down though. rDrama.net is the one i check every few months. plus a stuff ton of subreddits dedicated for a specific person. this culture is never gonna die, people like gossip too much.
Exactly, shutting down the website does nothing as the site didn't really do anything wrong. People gossip and document people on every social media platform.

"if u dont know kiwi farms is a forum started by iban"

HE loving WHAT

at what point did you shift from ponies to making lord tony-tier threads

at what point did you shift from ponies to making lord tony-tier threads
I could've died an hero amirite?

"if u dont know kiwi farms is a forum started by iban"

HE loving WHAT
fellas we got another one who didn't know

I just don't understand what kiwi farms even is, I mean I've read about it and I still can't understand.

I could've died an hero amirite?
You could've died in my arms with me giving you one last succulent kiss on the lips bb

iban still taking Ls 10 years later lul