blf might outlast kiwi farms lmao

Author Topic: blf might outlast kiwi farms lmao  (Read 11707 times)

if u dont know kiwi farms is a forum started by iban and its users likely swatted keffals (streamer) and marjorie taylor greene (us representative) so they about to get dropped by cloudflare which pretty much means its done for

its been down most of the day and will likely stay that way unless theres some other DDOS protection that they get

That's not exactly surprising. Moon has been talking about this inevitability and censorship for a while; he's done well to have kept it up for this long.

wouldnt they be able to move to some other service or worst case scenario go into the deepweb where you have to use tor to access the site or whatever? i mean its still probably going to cut off a chunk of the userbase which is a w in my book but i dont think they're just going to completely disappear lol

cloudflare also dropped 8chan a while ago, does anyone know if theyve had a chronic ddos problem since then?

roll'em up, boys. incel hq about to be on pack watch

wouldnt they be able to move to some other service or worst case scenario go into the deepweb where you have to use tor to access the site or whatever? i mean its still probably going to cut off a chunk of the userbase which is a w in my book but i dont think they're just going to completely disappear lol
thats honestly enough to kill them. the whole idea behind pushing fringe groups into harder to access spaces is to 1) reduce new recruitment and 2) break the existing communication platform to make it difficult for said users to organize going to a new site. and even if they do move in an organized fashion it always results in some user loss as returning inactive members cant find the original site and where they moved to easily.

Headcanon: My BLF drama topic caused this.

Also I love people are blaming kiwis but not even questioning "What can we do to stop this from happening again?". This has been going on for years and there's plenty of other sites that have had their users do this. Not saying KF is innocent of course though.

This world is a loving mind forget. It was like yesterday we (THE INTERNET) were fighting republicans for net neutrality.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2022, 09:50:39 PM by Soukuw »

This world is a loving mind forget. It was like yesterday we (THE INTERNET) were fighting republicans for net neutrality.
that's american politics for you: no one's operating on any concrete set of principles, so they're all free to reconfigure their stances at a moment's notice to whatever is most convenient for them at that point in time. once that stance becomes recognized as one party's tenet, the other party just as quickly jumps to the contrarian position out of obligation to preserve the purity of its identity, because there's no point to the political binary everything is set up to perpetuate if the two parties start to resemble each other.
remember early on just before the pandemic was official, when the idea of a dangerous virus emerging in china and spreading across the globe was written off as a right wing conspiracy, and liberal media personalities were saying there's nothing to worry about because it's all baseless tribal hogwash? i've still got whiplash from how quickly things did a 180 from there.

ive been following it too, hard not to with the ppl i follow on twitter. i dont think anyone is surprised, all of us expected this site/its host to eat a huge steaming load in some shape or form eventually

censorship

CENSORSHIP

lol

You lose all rights to free speech when you use that speech to dox and spread other malicious intent. Those acts actually aren't protected freespeech, it is not covered by the constitution.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2022, 05:07:45 PM by King Tøny »

kiwifarms isn't standing up for their right to have free speech they are standing up for their right to stalk people.

I mean he's literally had governments reach out trying to get him to take stuff down...
« Last Edit: August 27, 2022, 05:20:26 PM by Crook »

dude came back just to bitch about getting owned by iban

I mean he's literally had governments reach out trying to get him to take stuff down...

the government isn't going to shut you down because you made a website to make fun of chris chan.

So let's not pretend that's all they are doing

why even bother logging back in just to pretend to be a handicap