goldeneye will come to switch and eggbox

Author Topic: goldeneye will come to switch and eggbox  (Read 1402 times)

how many years has it been? not that xbox live HD version though, that's a shame. it looked pretty.

oh well, hey at least you'll have goldeneye finally :)

no PC and no online multiplayer.

Switch version has online
no it doesn't, the emulator nintendo uses has online capabilities, not the game itself. not the same

no it doesn't, the emulator nintendo uses has online capabilities, not the game itself. not the same
Maybe i'm just misunderstanding, but if the emulator has online capabilities, and the trailer said "Coming soon with online play", then how does that not mean that you can't play Goldeneye 64 online?

my point is nintendo's online play sucks ass. the game should have just come with online capabilities & matchmaking

only the switch version is getting multiplayer, so if you get it on xbox you're missing out

the cancelled XBL version had online  :panda:

the xbox has the perfect dark remaster so who really wins here

the xbox has the perfect dark remaster so who really wins here
maaann that's what I'm sayin. this Xbox port is literally a nothing burger. they should have just brought out the unreleased xbla version and ported both perfect dark and goldeneye to PC

Wow big loving difference

Wow big loving difference
you're forced to play multiplayer with split screen online and theres no matchmaking. yeah id say thats a pretty huge difference.

Sucks that the superior cancelled XBLA remaster will never see the light of day officially it seems. Thank god it leaked at least and there's also a fan decompilation project that's been underway for a little while.

Regardless still it's a big deal to see it release at all, I'd imagine dumb contractual stuff is why they aren't using the XBLA game. I wonder how long they signed off for too (It's licensed it won't last forever and companies are rarely forward thinking when it comes to this stuff) and how many years it'll be until it inevitably get's stripped from the N64 NSO library.

you're forced to play multiplayer with split screen online
so what you're saying is that screenwatching is back? SOVL