How much would you pay for blockland.us/the forums

Author Topic: How much would you pay for blockland.us/the forums  (Read 7418 times)

Primarily with the forums in mind, how much would you pay for it.

I think it's worth maybe 5k 10-15k
« Last Edit: September 20, 2022, 01:12:17 AM by Soukuw »

can you just stop posting stupid threads you are like fuzzy but worse smh

forums isnt worth stuff

full uncompiled codebase maybe
but theoretically better to just migrate to t3d and remake the game than try to fix the hellscape that is old tge

I dunno why but I entirely associate you as a handicap every time I see one of your posts.

So uh, right back at you.
forums isnt worth stuff

full uncompiled codebase maybe
but theoretically better to just migrate to t3d and remake the game than try to fix the hellscape that is old tge
I'm curious what the current ad revenue is. I figure it makes some form of passive income. Lots of fbi probs comes to read history and such maybe

So uh, right back at you.I'm curious what the current ad revenue is. I figure it makes some form of passive income. Lots of fbi probs comes to read history and such maybe
nobody is looking here anymore

nobody is looking here anymore

Although it seems like that these are still some pretty loving high page views. Deff a lot bigger than a small youtube channel and those can make a reasonable amount off ads.

Although it seems like that these are still some pretty loving high page views. Deff a lot bigger than a small youtube channel and those can make a reasonable amount off ads.
they're bots

im at least a hundred deep already

Badspot would pay me to take it off his hands

i dont see you make threads that are any better

they're bots
If I did the math correctly august had 181 page views per minute on average. Whole hell of a lot of bots.

i will buy the forum and un-archive the aot boards

Why are there so many registrations? Is that also bots? I kinda figured it's people who don't realize you need a key to post who somehow end up here from elsewhere.