Ever have something you want to talk about but it's too stupid-

Author Topic: Ever have something you want to talk about but it's too stupid-  (Read 5761 times)

And you don't even understand it yourself so like how can you describe something you're experiencing but don't understand??
*Inhale*

Yea that was a lot but whatever that's how I'm feeling, I want to talk to my friends about all this but instead I just say "I don't feel good" or whatever a few times a year when someone does notice I'm down.

but yea today it made me sad that a girl looked at me and smiled, and that ruined the rest of my day.

What died in me so many years ago? Why is my life like this? What did I do wrong to deserve this deranged, dysfunctional, defective, genius, handicapped, brilliant, idiotic brain?

Wow perfect example I started out searching for help and I'm ending this being rhetorical.

From experience if you feel like stuff don't wait for someone to ask if you're OK. Just tell someone that is in your support system or someone you trust that things aren't OK and then say what is making you feel bad even if it's rambling

PM me this stuff anytime. even if i dont fully understand it, it's oddly interesting to read. ive had thoughts like these before from time to time

I think you need to focus less on  the event and more on the reason it ruined your day. If it's loneliness try to get a job that lets you talk to lots of different people. It took me a long time to realize there are people out there there for everyone, once I did it honestly made me not even worry so much about making friends, I know eventually I'll meet people I want to talk to for the rest of my life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=170sceOWWXc

You also could just take a nap listening to this

I think you need to focus less on  the event and more on the reason it ruined your day. If it's loneliness try to get a job that lets you talk to lots of different people. It took me a long time to realize there are people out there there for everyone, once I did it honestly made me not even worry so much about making friends, I know eventually I'll meet people I want to talk to for the rest of my life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=170sceOWWXc

You also could just take a nap listening to this

idk how that's relevant
it was soukow's greatest hit tbh

I think you need to focus less on  the event and more on the reason it ruined your day.

Oh yea I didn't focus on the event itself just the fact that the event made me feel bad which is ridiculous and stupid.

but I don't understand why I'm like this, I mean there was an event in my past that I believe is to blame, it's just all so ridiculous.

[img ]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/655923048179826688/1029100449560809472/Screenshot_4232.png[/img]

Shame you wouldn't have anything to actually contribute to a topic like this.

edit:

#1 played class
« Last Edit: October 10, 2022, 11:47:44 PM by Soukuw »

Yea that was a lot but whatever that's how I'm feeling, I want to talk to my friends about all this but instead I just say "I don't feel good" or whatever a few times a year when someone does notice I'm down.

but yea today it made me sad that a girl looked at me and smiled, and that ruined the rest of my day.

What died in me so many years ago? Why is my life like this? What did I do wrong to deserve this deranged, dysfunctional, defective, genius, handicapped, brilliant, idiotic brain?

Wow perfect example I started out searching for help and I'm ending this being rhetorical.
You're judging yourself too harshly - which is exactly what a soul sucking society like the one we live in today will do to a person. I'm no role model by any means but I've always felt that life is better lived free. Be true to yourself and to God in everything you do.... Pray for forgiveness and help when you need it, there is no shame in that - for we all have sinned, no man or woman is perfect. All we can do is try our best to make the world a better place... not only for ourselves and the ones around us but for our future generations as well!

It took me a long time to realize there are people out there there for everyone, once I did it honestly made me not even worry so much about making friends, I know eventually I'll meet people I want to talk to for the rest of my life.
I for one, appreciated your positivity to the topic, it was genuinely good advice

^That on the other hand...is just absolutely normal

there was an event in my past that I believe is to blame, it's just all so ridiculous.
If you ever need someone to talk to just pm me here or hit me up on steam, been through a lot more bullstuff than the average person too.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2022, 09:03:25 AM by Goth77 »

You're judging yourself too harshly - which is exactly what a soul sucking society like the one we live in today will do to a person. I'm no role model by any means but I've always felt that life is better lived free. Be true to yourself and to God in everything you do.... Pray for forgiveness and help when you need it, there is no shame in that - for we all have sinned, no man or woman is perfect. All we can do is try our best to make the world a better place... not only for ourselves and the ones around us but for our future generations as well!

If you ever need someone to talk to just pm me here or hit me up on steam, been through a lot more bullstuff than the average person too.

Thanks, and I know.

I know exactly how you feel, all I can say is to keep believing things will get better.

The idiom 'grasping at straws' is used to mean an attempt to succeed—such as in an argument, debate or attempt at a solution—when nothing you choose is likely to work.
also didn't you rail on other people for digging deep to get leverage in arguments lol
« Last Edit: October 11, 2022, 10:52:39 PM by Luigi609² »