It's been nearly 2 years since Blockland died!!

Poll

Do you still play this game?

Yep, often!
7 (11.7%)
Occasionally
15 (25%)
Almost never
38 (63.3%)

Total Members Voted: 60

Author Topic: It's been nearly 2 years since Blockland died!!  (Read 5865 times)

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=251868 look here, the last death was in december 28th, 2020! We died so many times that we finally learned how to live  :cookieMonster:

while we're here, how many of you guys still play Blockland? I hop on sometime each week to see if any cool servers are being hosted then hop off if i dont see anything

I have played 9.5 hours since it was released on steam, the last time was in april 2019

I only play every once in a blue moon when i'm working on a mod i'll never finish
« Last Edit: October 23, 2022, 09:38:52 AM by Masterlegodude »

I only play every once i a blue moon when i'm working on a mod i'll never finish
damn, felt that. one of these days u gotta find the inspiration to finish it masterlegodude!

The writing was on the the wall a decade ago.
Badspot denied it for years with his satirical "blockland is dying" compilation without realizing the irony was all on him.

well spoken, tezuni. speaking of tez i would play this game more if he hosted his prison game again. that game technically sucked because of all the RDM'ers but it was still super satisfying killing guards as prisoners

i play bl pretty rarely, usually just to join friends or check out whatever's most popular
recently i've been working on something for v20 so thats where im most active

well spoken, tezuni. speaking of tez i would play this game more if he hosted his prison game again. that game technically sucked because of all the RDM'ers but it was still super satisfying killing guards as prisoners

fastmapler hosts tezuni's prison escape pretty often, though he modified it to use aebase guns and my grenades

we can die one more time if we really try hard enough

i am waiting with bated breath for when the actual blockland dies and b4v21 takes over

someday...

Amazing blockland related content. Truly what we need in these troubling times

let's get this thread to the second page so i dont have to see that yuckyness

let's get this thread to the second page so i dont have to see that yuckyness
i gotchu

edit: no i don't