Whamageddon 2022 (Game has ended)

Author Topic: Whamageddon 2022 (Game has ended)  (Read 3927 times)

whamageddon is now over. did you win?

went out to the mall yesterday for like 5 hours and tried my luck and won anyways

only heard the mariah carey cover

prob should hardmode next year its getting too easy

listened to the christmas radio for over an hour and it never came on. kind of disappointing

im never loving trusting friends  again

i got whammed 8 hours before the loving deadline

i whammed myself just to feel something

"midnight on christmas eve" means 12am on december 24, approximately 11 hours and 41 minutes ago in CST as of this post. regardless of the intent of the rules this is the way it's worded. therefore u are still succeed

i lost and i'm pretty damn sure ghost is why

even tho i wasn't really in but yknow

"midnight on christmas eve" means 12am on december 24, approximately 11 hours and 41 minutes ago in CST as of this post. regardless of the intent of the rules this is the way it's worded. therefore u are still succeed
depends which day you associate a midnight with, but fair enough. given the song i assume they really mean the midnight the morning of christmas day but then again queeb already announced the game to be over

ngl i wasn't even trying and i still won  :cookieMonster:  closest to losing was some cover i heard in walmart like 2 weeks ago

Helped out I haven't heard any Christmas music besides that one Carrie song and I've been working this entire month including today

:cookieMonster:

this game was probably way harder in like 2012 when ppl still went outside :panda: