Author Topic: brickadia is going into early access 2023  (Read 7106 times)

no chat moderation system will stop me from calling my friends homoloveuals in custom halo matches

I will say it's very funny to be talking to your friend having a slur match off and a mod comes on and warns you for your conduct in your own server, despite there being the 2 of us there

The building is great though, the trailer showing off the "vehicle update" blows ass cause this is the first preview we've gotten in forever and it's in a trailer and images by showing off some turned wheels on cars, honestly they could have used the physics they've shown off to do that and they're terrible at showing any dev updates in fear of community backlash if items aren't added instantly

I'll probably buy it because I do enjoy building in it, and I've got projects that if their new fangled stuff is added I could really work on better.

The one big thing I hate is how the community for it acts and talks like it isn't just BL Lite, they act just how this place did but with more layers of hidden bullstuff, same amount of gatekeeping and overall clique dumbstuff which permeates the hierarchy some of them have started to build. I got told off on a freebuild for spamming when people were doing the same stuff I was doing, it's only okay if the furries spam OCs and stuff but not if I post a few prefabs over people's builds I was asked to post them on top of. The constant war over flags is also really annoying.
I'll probably get approached for this post as I have previously over making comments talking about BR on here, I'm already on their stufflist on the discord and they're likely to just ban me like they planned to anyway but I gotta post these thoughts I've had for years cause you genuinely can't discuss or bring up anything negative towards the community the game has without getting yelled at for drama despite the fact things people do have ruined a lot of the experience
« Last Edit: December 24, 2022, 04:33:12 PM by plad101 »

Yeah I was in the discord, not a hard find and I never said I wasn't there of don't play the game.
But I'm a stuffposter and several of those mods hate my guts for bringing up the child enthusiast stuff

oh, i thought they had banned you or smth, my bad

No I left cause I was told I'd be permamuted next time and that it would be soon lol, no sense in staying if you're not wanted plus it's not like they post dev announcements or anyone really hosts much outside of freebuilds.

lol brickadia is literally just lisa the pointless monster update but for blockland (the only difference being that you have an actual demo unlike MU)

there are no dev announcements because theyre busy doing nothing just like edvinas kandrotas and his cronies

lol brickadia is literally just lisa the pointless monster update but for blockland (the only difference being that you have an actual demo unlike MU)

there are no dev announcements because theyre busy doing nothing just like edvinas kandrotas and his cronies
somebody explain this in family guy terms

No I left cause I was told I'd be permamuted next time and that it would be soon lol, no sense in staying if you're not wanted plus it's not like they post dev announcements or anyone really hosts much outside of freebuilds.
get a job chimp

what I don't find quite so funny is the implied vehicle stuff which doesn't exist in the game
It doesn't exist in the current closed free alpha, which stopped allowing new signups when the Early Access trailer was posted. The April EA release will include vehicles (and behaviors, wires, and the gallery).

must've felt your thirst for announcements, this dropped the next day
https://brickadia.com/blog/devlog-1/

The April EA release will include vehicles (and behaviors, wires, and the gallery).
I suppose we'll see if that's the case when april comes

You shouldn't call people slurs because that's obnoxious
I agree, do you agree with banning people from the game for a long time for being obnoxious? IMO if someone is being mean just leave it up to the person reading the words what to do about it, such as muting. I think bans are just if someone is threatening other players, but just calling someone a tard or a homo isn't doing much other than maybe hurting some ones feelings until they just mute you 5 seconds later lol. The rest of your post was based

Nowadays I just call people made up insults because its harmless and funny

somebody explain this in family guy terms
this is even worse than the time brickadia was like lisa: the pointless

Yet.

Here's to hoping that this game crash and burns. I don't care, I really don't care.

I just want to see that this troubled game to be put down. After witnessing the stuff that went down with this game's development, developers, and community (and culture of said community).
I'm just not too optimistic or even hopeful for this game's future at ALL.

If you ask me, I'd think it be better continue playing Blockland or find another sandbox game akin to it rather than play this hotmess of a "game".