Forumer of the Year 2022 | GSF Ghost wins!

Poll

Which way should this thread go?

Best Previous FotY Winner
4 (33.3%)
Best Forumer of this year (Standard)
8 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: December 23, 2022, 10:13:48 PM

Author Topic: Forumer of the Year 2022 | GSF Ghost wins!  (Read 10381 times)

Contenders:

Hologlaxer

GSF Ghost - Winner

gothboy77

Anybody

Crook

Kaje

Hulkhoganandhislongname

« Last Edit: January 08, 2023, 05:31:52 PM by SBG »

i nominate hulkhoganwwfworldchampion

I think this one should be a retrospective that looks at all the previous winners and finds an all-time best forum user among them

Let me get it for once, please! (Not trying to nominate myself, but I've always kinda wanted to win Blocklander of the year at least once in my lifetime)

5 Reasons why I feel this way:

1) I've played Blockland for a very long time (my own kids even play the game now, and are still learning, but we enjoy playing as a family, even if it's just a LAN party )
2) Contributed to the community over the years (hosted many servers and mods for others enjoyment)
3) Do what I can to help other players in need if they ask - I've even had multiple people offer me money to make specific a mod, but because I'm a nice guy I do it for free anyways!
4) Donate and contribute to other players/servers because I care about the game and appreciate their efforts
5) Have never been nominated before );

One question I have to ask, is this for Forumer of the Year, or Blocklander of the year? Are they different...?

Well, regardless - for Forumer of the Year I would nominate Crook, but for Blocklander of the Year I would nominate Hologlaxer (that guy is always making something cool, and really passionate about his work!)

« Last Edit: December 20, 2022, 07:28:36 PM by Goth77 »

I think this one should be a retrospective that looks at all the previous winners and finds an all-time best forum user among them
this is actually an interesting idea and seems fitting to me. if we get people saying "i second this/third this/etc." then we'll do it this way. this may be our last christmas together for all we know. we could go back each year and add all the previous winner and make a bracket out of them

One question I have to ask, is this for Forumer of the Year, or Blocklander of the year? Are they different...?

they're the same. you can nominate 3 ppl (unless we decide to do it foxscotch's way) so those 2 can both be counted.

me even though i barely made anything this year

I am the forumer ever

Or GSF Ghost (may he rest in piece)

added a poll questionnaire on how you guys want it ran. if the second option wins then i'll still count all the names that have already been mentioned

lol it's me obviously

if it doesn't require them to be active still:

I second nominating GSF Ghost.

or Kaje for making the best addons that still fit the "theme" of the default vehicles.

literally anybody except me

if it doesn't require them to be active still:

I second nominating GSF Ghost.

or Kaje for making the best addons that still fit the "theme" of the default vehicles.
ghost is my vote too

Kinda glad to see that you're still trying to keep some tradition going