Forumer of the Year 2022 | GSF Ghost wins!

Poll

Which way should this thread go?

Best Previous FotY Winner
4 (33.3%)
Best Forumer of this year (Standard)
8 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: December 23, 2022, 10:13:48 PM

Author Topic: Forumer of the Year 2022 | GSF Ghost wins!  (Read 8881 times)

thanks to everyone who voted for me

To be fair, awarding Ghost a posthumous reward seems alright to me. Even if it contradicts what I said. I'm just going by my own logic.
I agree too, but also, Ghost is a legend - the man deserves blocklander of the decade, honestly. I don't think anyone has a ghost of a chance beating him, it's really spooky competition!

I'd better stop with the cheesy puns or I'm likely due for a haunting

so far it's 3 votes for crook and 2 votes for kaje, assuming i should count crook's anti-crook vote lol

since no one else is voting, this round goes to Crook

Round 4: Hulk Hogan vs. GSF Ghost

ghost hasen't posted since 2019 and hasen't logged in since 2021?? Why nominate him for 2022?

ghost hasen't posted since 2019 and hasen't logged in since 2021?? Why nominate him for 2022?
cus he's dead mate

He was a big contributor whose maps people have a lot of nostalgia for, and we only found out about his death in 2022, so he was nominated in memory of everything he did for this game

he died back in 2021 and we only found out a few months ago
he's contributed a lot to the game and was even working on a bl spiritual successor
i feel it's right to nominate him

omg ephialtes i forgot about him ! whats he up to anymore?