brickadia devs stop grooming challenge [IMPOSSIBLE]

Author Topic: brickadia devs stop grooming challenge [IMPOSSIBLE]  (Read 10415 times)

new exposé just dropped, proceed with caution...
watch

you paid $95 to have chris hansen advertise his streaming series on a video about brickadia?

you paid $95 to have chris hansen advertise his streaming series on a video about brickadia?
and you defend child enthusiasts for free, also don't forget to stream TRUBLU

foxscotch constantly being a hardass wont give people on here any more of a positive outlook on the game

shouldn't this be in drama section?

editing post as im watching the video... i know it's a serious subject and i shouldn't be nitpicking but this is really hard to watch
the dramatized chatlogs are cringe please just read them out normally or use text to speech
the entire time you're saying "illicit" pictures of children instead of "explicit"
weird moment where it references aeonara's expulsion in the evar section before aeonara is explained at all
my bad for inciting Port to edit their old posts in the hot anime girls thread
scratch is a real and respectable system for simplified coding. it's the same stuff as blockland events but with brackets.

i think you should have made a decision on making this a serious video or a humorous one. read-out-loud furry smileys are not conducive to the tone and neither is the end segment with the oingo boingo song
« Last Edit: January 05, 2023, 12:40:39 AM by foulprairiedog »

foxscotch constantly being a hardass wont give people on here any more of a positive outlook on the game
I do not care about brickadia I don't play the game (and the only way that will change is if there's ever actual modding support) or participate in any groups related to the game. it is just funny the way yall act about it. and it is especially funny to pay chris hansen $95 to advertise his streaming series on a 33 minute video about it that nobody with half a brain is going to watch

and it is especially funny to pay chris hansen $95 to advertise his streaming series on a 33 minute video about it that nobody with half a brain is going to watch
Throwback to the time Trogtor paid VoiceoverPete to do his 'Attention gamers' speech about Brickadia, he probably even got a better deal out of it than the guy who paid Chris Hansen to a bit about Brickadia, especially since VoiceoverPete didn't sodden the quality of the bit with an advertisement, may as well have had the voice saying "audio jungle" play over it

And yes, i know i'm missing the point of the thread and am not acknowledging the video (i did watch it though), but controversy after controversy after controversy, i'm just so mentally exhausted on this whole situation after trying to hold out hope for this game as a successor to Blockland

I want Brickadia to be good and succeed, but it was already off to a bad start with everything that was brought up in the video, and then there's the whole moderation situation, lack of mod support prior to it's Steam release (early access or otherwise), etc, etc

I'm just so tired of it all and yet i can't escape the discourse anywhere i go

the dramatized chatlogs are cringe please just read them out normally or use text to speech
the entire time you're saying "illicit" pictures of children instead of "explicit"
weird moment where it references aeonara's expulsion in the evar section before aeonara is explained at all

i think you should have made a decision on making this a serious video or a humorous one. read-out-loud furry smileys are not conducive to the tone and neither is the end segment with the oingo boingo song
This ☝
« Last Edit: January 05, 2023, 02:20:04 AM by Masterlegodude »

Throwback to the time Trogtor paid VoiceoverPete to do his 'Attention gamers' speech about Brickadia,
he only charged me like 20 bucks for this too because it was like a week before he became popular. then he started charging like 50 bucks for his commissions.

he only charged me like 20 bucks for this too because it was like a week before he became popular. then he started charging like 50 bucks for his commissions.
Still a better deal than Chris Hansen (who actually charges $75, not $95)

Still a better deal than Chris Hansen (who actually charges $75, not $95)
it's an extra $20 for more than 250 characters (up to 650 total), which I feel somewhat confident assuming this was

ok I laughed when I heard chris hansen say the words mod support

how the forget do blockland players just fall off the radar and turn out as either a skinny bloke wearing girl's socks getting railed behind tesco for a tenner, a disgusting creep nonce, or a honor student?... OR ALL THREE?!

loving hell

loving DISGUSTING NONCES.
loving NONCE
NONCE

loving NONCE

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONCEEEEEE

how the forget do blockland players just fall off the radar and turn out as either a skinny bloke wearing girl's socks getting railed behind tesco for a tenner, a disgusting creep nonce, or a honor student?... OR ALL THREE?!
most of these people were openly discussing these things ingame; here on the forums; and offshoot communities on skype, discord, or teamspeak. we let school shooting jokes and open child enthusiasm slide because edgy humor was the norm.