Author Topic: blockland: the community that killed the game  (Read 57547 times)

Maybe they've been removed since you've taken those images I hope.
yea - i posted it here in case they try to do it in other servers

same guy who tried roping with a bungie cord on a rotten branch

mildly off topic but does anyone remember that (group?) user who would post stuff like reptilian club boyz on here bc i remember being linked marjorie wc sinclair sticky and disgusting on her and it changed my life forever. im pretty sure he was an alt in a clique of Special users and it could have been kidalex (i honestly dont know who that is i stopped using this site for years at a time) and em but i cant remember or find the thread again
« Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 08:38:56 PM by News »

same guy who tried roping with a bungie cord on a rotten branch
And in the same scene fumbled his identity to the community he just spent years unapologetically advertising himself as a zoosadist to. Most goated blunder?

Awww look who got some attention

tangentially related because it's a discord that was originally formed of blockland art people
if kidalex is looking at this i want him to know that the Creationism Corner (now Artoholics Anonymous) ended up being handed over to someone that draws shotacon after Sevacre left and DireShrub died

tangentially related because it's a discord that was originally formed of blockland art people
if kidalex is looking at this i want him to know that the Creationism Corner (now Artoholics Anonymous) ended up being handed over to someone that draws shotacon after Sevacre left and DireShrub died
really unsurprising at this point

wow, i was very certain the whole of CC was abruptly deleted at some point. though i guess based on what you've said it sounds like it might as well have been

wow, i was very certain the whole of CC was abruptly deleted at some point. though i guess based on what you've said it sounds like it might as well have been
they migrated to another server; the original CC was deleted

Sevacre
that's a name I hadn't heard in a while, didn't she have a bunch of orbiters at some point?

that's a name I hadn't heard in a while, didn't she have a bunch of orbiters at some point?
no idea, i only talked to her after she left and came back to CC/AA several times. last i heard of her she got a job and stopped being homeless so that's cool i hope she's doing well

Mate he traumatized you like 5 years ago let it go
What are you talking about lol, he's just who I remember trolling on here a lot besides like McJob. Or Man of Reason/Dotdotcircle but those people were just skids
« Last Edit: February 03, 2023, 08:57:06 PM by Mr. Bones »

I gotta say I'm kinda surprised the community is still going.

But I was a significantly different person then. I look back on many of my posts and cringe. The unabashed family values, loveism, racism that I just accepted and perpetuated as part of gamer culture is astounding. While I grew out of those mindsets the community never seemed to change and I gradually grew more distant until I pretty much left around 2014.

Honestly, I've been struggling to find the right words, but your post says what I've been trying to type so well. So, I will piggyback off of it.

I spent such a large portion of my childhood on these forums, but man... This place and the time I spent here, while very nostalgic, fills me with shame and a deep sadness. As several people have already said, the lack of moderation as well as the encourgement of hate by Badspot, really didn't do this place any favors. From slurs, to homophoba, common sense, and child enthusiasm, this place has all of them in spades. Hell, I'm sure its baked into the forums. The last time we see this kinda stuff will be the last post here.

I'm a bit out of the loop on bisjac, outside of the obvious admitions to being a child enthusiast, which is obviously way too far for any forum. I agree that someone should have done something to prevent predators from preying on children. I can name one user in particular who did quite a bit of grooming on me, culminating with me sending literal child research to this individual. All to say, I agree with you Colton, Badspot and his ego are to blame.

On one hand, I'm glad for the experiences I had here, but on the other hand... forget this place. I come back every now and then, just to see whats up, and I'm never impressed. The fact that even in a thread dedicated to the toxicity of this community, theres still the same exact brand of hate, says enough. I can only hope you guys grow up, so that you can look back at these posts at cringe.