blockland: the community that killed the game

Author Topic: blockland: the community that killed the game  (Read 57534 times)

I'd have no clue then, the only extreme troll I remember at all was is Kidalex
Mate he traumatized you like 5 years ago let it go

Staying quiet didn't do anything either, if anything, it basically showed them that they could do whatever they wanted because no one seemed to care, and with no one saying anything, most other people at the time even probably didn't even know, care, or take their continued existence seriously enough, to report them en masse as to get the attention of Badspot, or whoever else, and have them banned (even more times than they already were)

And yes, i know this is Badspot i'm talking about, but if people actually drew as much attention to them as possible, instead of just laying low, reporting maybe one post here, or one post there, there would have had to have been some kind of response to the outcry, if even to just shut everyone up, like poking a bear until it reacts

If people actually spoke up, got everyone else's attention to do the same, and drew attention to the more persistent problem users en masse, maybe there would have been a higher chance of actually keeping them at bay instead of letting them continue to run amok and drive people away
I don't care if my actions painted a target on my back, i was doing what i thought would work, but i was just one person, it was never going to work as it were, but i still tried anyway in the hopes that something would happen, because staying quiet wasn't changing anything
you would be an AWESOME reddit jannie

all of this talk about kidalex i totally forgot I've had this avatar since 2018 wqhen he made a "straight pride thread" after getting mad about the regular pride thread. it looks like he stopped posting a month later so i imagine these events are related. ward against kidalex

That's probably because he gets banned bimonthly

statistically speaking people who randomly investigate others on the internet are either failures in life or well on their way to becoming one. way to go champ!
What if the person being doxed deserved it (v Like mateo roizman for example v)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 01:33:45 AM by Biqus »

That's probably because he gets banned bimonthly
I couldn't find a post with a ban message so it's confirmed actually

I don't even know which account you're referring to I bought him like 12 in 2020

the GOAT blockland troll will always be reaper…nobody can top him not even lord tony
He wasn't really a troll though he was a genius comedian

update: pie crust is still here. they resurfaced after this was posted, particularly in the brickadia discord after this was posted to start harassing people about how they were apparently justified. ban them if they join your servers. Pie Crust#1852 id 249264311401316352

Topic has reached max handicap capacity can you all make room for me?

update: pie crust is still here. they resurfaced after this was posted, particularly in the brickadia discord after this was posted to start harassing people about how they were apparently justified. ban them if they join your servers. Pie Crust#1852 id 249264311401316352
any references I've found searching for their presence seem to point towards a deleted user. I don't know what actions had been taken but I'm glad to see they are not a part of the brickgame community. Are they going by a different name now that I missed?

Topic has reached max handicap capacity can you all make room for me?
we can't split our shared brain cell any more than it has

any references I've found searching for their presence seem to point towards a deleted user. I don't know what actions had been taken but I'm glad to see they are not a part of the brickgame community. Are they going by a different name now that I missed?
no, just pie crust

they joined brickadia discord specifically to harass people through dms

Huh, I cannot seem to find them in the brickadia discord, and they do not seem to have the server as a mutual?
Maybe they've been removed since you've taken those images I hope.