Author Topic: blockland: the community that killed the game  (Read 83966 times)

Between the crying about some e-girl you spoke to years ago, and said e-girl posting on a stolen boomer account that is larping as multiple people, I'd say you two were meant for eachother. You may now kiss the bride.
I thought earthworm jim was dumb when I was a kid. gex was way cooler.

Between the crying about some e-girl you spoke to years ago, and said e-girl posting on a stolen boomer account that is larping as multiple people, I'd say you two were meant for eachother. You may now kiss the bride.
LMAO i'm gonna put you in a hot plastic turtle sandbox like my little brother murdered worms trying keep them as pets

this can't be really happening

gex was way cooler
gex was some og stuff. gex 3 deep cover gecko specifically - that and crash bash were my very first ever ps1 games. gex 3 disc had a bunch of cool demos too so i played it a bunch. lock n' load little lizard

gex is trans and goth

[img width=750 ]https://i.imgur.com/4gIZxt7.jpeg[/img]

the fight is on, whose ass is better. trans earthworm prep or trans gex goth.

the fight is on, whose ass is better. trans earthworm prep or trans gex goth.
Gex

i feel a strong bias towards gex because this place is filled with furries and scalies

we need to observe the ass and not the species

Regardless of ass no one wants that worm head looking at them. It's disfigured to say the least. The fact that the worm is in some sort of space suit is even worse, meaning that it could literally be some sort of worm and all the ass is just the suit.

Gex is gex, what else can be said. Most of the "ass mass" is already seeable, and gex is historically more trustworthy.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2023, 08:03:21 PM by soldier101@ »