last words anyone

Author Topic: last words anyone  (Read 8033 times)

made it all this way without ever getting drama'd

« Last Edit: February 22, 2023, 12:01:55 AM by SBG »

haha love it, accurate I'd say xD

I'm pushing 30, and I still play this game because the community is more wholesome than you think at first glance. I've met a great deal of friends through my years in this game - we all got our own issues but the one thing we have in common is enjoying a fun creative experience

BORN TO DIE
WORLD IS A forget
鬼神 Kill Em All 2007
I am block man
410,757,864,530 DEAD BLOCKHEADS

Whom?

L̵̞͔͍̞͎̤̝̺̹̠̟̱̳̺̪̤͙͉̞ͦ̏ͧ̽ͯ͊ͫ̌͐́̒ͭ̔ͭ̔̽̌i̎͐̃ͮͤ҉̨̪̤͇̩͓͜g̛͓̲̗̱͕̹̱̣̞͕̠͙̠̘̪͛͛̑ͦ̅̍ͧͤ̔̃̿ͬ̾̿̍̚m̧̢̖̖͉̪̫̮͓̣̦̮ͤͥ̽ͫͣ̿ͨ́̐̕͞ȃ̷̮̖͍̺͓̬̤͇̟̮̠͎̣̓̒ͨ̊ͪͬ̑̀͟͠͞

Some of the most important people in my life I met because of this game. I wish I could continue to take part in a community like this that I grew up in forever. I had almost no IRL friends during my childhood and growing up homeschooled, so meeting the lovely people from this game really helped me. I look forward to meeting any of you blockheads out in the wild some day if our paths cross.

Some of the most important people in my life I met because of this game. I wish I could continue to take part in a community like this that I grew up in forever. I had almost no IRL friends during my childhood and growing up homeschooled, so meeting the lovely people from this game really helped me. I look forward to meeting any of you blockheads out in the wild some day if our paths cross.
I've always imagined what it would be like if I met someone in the real world outside of blockland and had no idea who they were, I mean someone I never met before who maybe played the game at some point. I imagine we'd reminisce about the game and talk about the servers we had fun on. It's never happened but I think it would be kinda neat

I've always imagined what it would be like if I met someone in the real world outside of blockland and had no idea who they were, I mean someone I never met before who maybe played the game at some point. I imagine we'd reminisce about the game and talk about the servers we had fun on. It's never happened but I think it would be kinda neat
Honestly same. The only other blocklander I knew at least lived in Colorado for a little while was Mardalf. I can't imagine it would've been a very great experience anyways since I was too young and there were too many predators on this site at the time. Although, now I think it would be pretty cool since everyone is older. But not with Mardalf lol

Honestly same. The only other blocklander I knew at least lived in Colorado for a little while was Mardalf. I can't imagine it would've been a very great experience anyways since I was too young and there were too many predators on this site at the time. Although, now I think it would be pretty cool since everyone is older. But not with Mardalf lol
what did Mardalf do?