So I've been cancelled on twitch with my Blockland history. Warning TLDR

Author Topic: So I've been cancelled on twitch with my Blockland history. Warning TLDR  (Read 21688 times)

I went back and reread and you just misunderstood me lol.

I never said I was going to stop trolling, I was just going to be less edgy when I troll.
you really can't help coming back can you?

I never said I was going to stop trolling, I was just going to be less edgy when I troll.
You said goodbye multiple times. Im all for you staying, but just wanna say that your epic exit is no longer epic.

You said goodbye multiple times. Im all for you staying, but just wanna say that your epic exit is no longer epic.

Sorry couldn't find the stairs.

K bye. (for real this time)

New Tony gimmick unlocked; He'll just keep saying bye and he's leaving, but he never actually does

your head has a hole
black as your soul

Please reread the forum rules, category 5, subsection 3.

Enjoy your ban.

Last two posters are old but also noobs.

bye bye friend

You guys are funny thinking that Tony will ever be banned for good, if at all

The guy has admitted to trolling and made at least one or two other leaving posts and has still yet to be banned for any of it

I think he might be immune at this point

You guys are funny thinking that Tony will ever be banned for good, if at all

The guy has admitted to trolling and made at least one or two other leaving posts and has still yet to be banned for any of it

I think he might be immune at this point
sure this is against the rules but tony's actions have been so harmless and so funny (to me) that i hope that badspot doesn't ban him once he finally returns to his account in 2024

tony will be the last forums user

tony will be the last forums user
a challenger has arrived

Tony is tsundere for the blockland forums. I-It's not like he likes you guys, you BAKAS! >_<