Author Topic: you guys are to blame for my drinking problem  (Read 1984 times)

yall bullied me when i was like 10 on here and that unintentionally caused me to go down hill and now i am an alcoholic. so screw yall

yall bullied me when i was like 10 on here and that unintentionally caused me to go down hill and now i am an alcoholic. so screw yall
What? Plenty of people get bullied online and dont have a drinking problem. Did you have any family/guardians to support you while you were being cyber bullied? If not, it is actually your family/guardians that are to blame for your drinking problem, as they did not allow you to process your emotions and reactions to cyber-bullying in a healthy manner.

What? Plenty of people get bullied online and dont have a drinking problem. Did you have any family/guardians to support you while you were being cyber bullied? If not, it is actually your family/guardians that are to blame for your drinking problem, as they did not allow you to process your emotions and reactions to cyber-bullying in a healthy manner.
its a joke buddy

a man's gotta stay hydrated

I was bullied so hard I have to kneel on legos while looking at a photograph of badspot to cum

im about to get you addicted to heroin too. watch out mf

I was bullied so hard I have to kneel on legos while looking at a photograph of badspot to cum
hot.

in many ways alcohol is a bully for your liver. so you simply decided to start poisoning yourself so others didnt have to, which is a very stuffty coping mechanism. your bullies aren't going to pay for your medical bills, you are. you should stop while you're still relatively healthy, be kind to your body. that way in 25 years from now you can thank yourself rather than feel bitter and unhealthy.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2023, 10:32:10 AM by PhantOS »

in many ways alcohol is a bully for your liver. so you simply decided to start poisoning yourself so others didnt have to, which is a very stuffty coping mechanism. your bullies aren't going to pay for your medical bills, you are. you should stop while you're still relatively healthy, be kind to your body. that way in 25 years from now you can thank yourself rather than feel bitter and unhealthy.
Woah! A Blockland forums message coming from genuine kindness :O <3

luv me pub
luv me booze
luv me stella o-twah
luv me carlin

simpl as

im not actually drinking over what some mean comments made me to me when i was 10 on a lego forum. i was making a joke.