Poll

Do you let it?

Yes
10 (50%)
No
10 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: April 07, 2023, 10:51:23 PM

Author Topic: An important 2-part philosophical question: Part TWO  (Read 3652 times)

The first poll has finished. Now, I come to you with the second question. Once again I ask that you answer honestly. Link to the first thread is here: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=328158.0
The second question directly builds off the setup of the first so make sure you understand the basis of the question before answering this second part. This question will also run for 48 hours before voting closes and the results are revealed.

Here is the second question:

Your ideal lovebot, being at least remotely humanoid as per the requirements of the initial setup, has arms and legs. At the end of the arms are hands, at the end of the hands are fingers.
In short, the lovebot is capable of giving you a handjob.

Do you let it?

Yes, but the robot must also have a snake so that i can simultaneously give it a handjob so that it doesn't feel left out (they have feelings too, you know)

there's only two parts and this is the second part? im sorry but how does this complicate things at all, like whose answer wouldn't be the same for this one as the other?
anyway yes, obviously, once again

I honestly thought this was going to go in a much darker direction for the second question.

Part 3: At the end of the LEGS are FEET…

Yes, but the robot must also have a snake so that i can simultaneously give it a handjob so that it doesn't feel left out (they have feelings too, you know)
and also beacuse ur homoloveual i think that has some influence

and also beacuse ur homoloveual i think that has some influence
No.........

Maybe.........

I feel like there is still gonna be some sort of catch here somewhere

you're basically asking if i would use a handjob machine if i just suddenly had one. the other details are just fluff, the lovebot stuff doesn't really matter.
it's pretty much the same as procrastination at that point, just with extra love toys. consider how often people already do that and thats your answer

personally... nah

I feel like there is still gonna be some sort of catch here somewhere
the lovebot was /you/ all along!

yeah but it needs a glove so it doesnt pinch my foreskin in its knuckle joints

This is weak stuff and I think we got hyped up over basically nothing. Also yes, I would.

better question: would you consider doing the love with the robot cheating if you have a girlfriend/boyfriend