anyone have a blue sky invite code?

Author Topic: anyone have a blue sky invite code?  (Read 1792 times)

I'm a twitter addict but elon is destroying the site — anyone for a bluesky invite I have fomo

jack dorsey engineering the heist of the century

I'm glad I'm not the only person who thought to come here to see if there were invites.

sent me a code as well pl0x

you REALLY want an alternative to twitter? do you really crave pre elon twitter that much? how about you go out and look at some blue skies instead theres no codes required good god

you REALLY want an alternative to twitter? do you really crave pre elon twitter that much? how about you go out and look at some blue skies instead theres no codes required good god
sooooo effing true LMAO :cookieMonster:

Holy broken clock

its giving neckbeard

they should've named it something else since bluesky.com is already taken by another company

its giving neckbeard
no clue what this means i dont speak friend ebonics

they should've named it something else since bluesky.com is already taken by another company

its backed by jack dorsey he prob has enough money to buy out the domain

no clue what this means i dont speak friend ebonics
u seem pretty fluent