Author Topic: happy pride month everybody  (Read 26533 times)

"Waaah jannie save me from scary ideas!!"
honestly im just impressed there was a response at all

what i got out of this is that the report function actually works
why are you here, don't you have more digital black ladies to screencap for another incel collage
to be fair most of the ladies on that post are ugly but it got a little out of hand at some parts

Youre still alive... Soo... about that source code? $200 monero my final offer.

of all the reports he could respond to lmao

aren't you the one scared about digital women or something

Badspot

• Administrator

I read all reports, it's just that yours are always stupid.

to be fair

Yeah we don't do that here.  Ad-hom, bad faith, overly literal only.

aren't you the one scared about digital women or something

Yes I was scared, that's why I called the police and ask them to delete video games.  I clicked the report button on all of the video games and talked to the 911 jannie immediately because I was so scared.  I'm scared of all digital women, that's what the article was about.  Good job.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2023, 05:33:31 PM by Badspot »

Yeah we don't do that here.  Ad-hom, bad faith, overly literal only.
what did you expect, the school of athens? we learned it from watching you dumbass

anytime you see a lady with an afro you take a screenshot and put it in ur brown lady folder, the fact that you can't see how pathetic that is, it's boggling.

what did you expect, the school of athens? we learned it from watching you dumbass

anytime you see a lady with an afro you take a screenshot and put it in ur brown lady folder, the fact that you can't see how pathetic that is, it's boggling.

Missing the point that a ton of viddy game characters are all based off the same one bug eyed lady, race aside.

lots of activity on here today

Badspot

• Administrator
we learned it from watchin you

Yeah, in the same way cargo cults learned to build airplanes out of straw.  You've fashioned a crude facsimile of the shape without any of the underlying mechanics.  You just pattern match and hit buttons.  See black -> screech "tribal".  You're probably not even going to understand this post because it involves an brown townogy.

lots of activity on here today
he really is back. 3 posts one day this is something else... Maybe new update will drop

Missing the point that a ton of viddy game characters are all based off the same one bug eyed lady, race aside.
Three video game characters, actually, not "tons".

Yeah, in the same way cargo cults learned to build airplanes out of straw.  You've fashioned a crude facsimile of the shape without any of the underlying mechanics.  You just pattern match and hit buttons.  See black -> screech "tribal".  You're probably not even going to understand this post because it involves an brown townogy.
i got some news for you, and i hate to flatter you, but we've known you for a decade. We hung on your every word. Suffice to say, I think I got a pretty good idea of who you are, your values, your bigotries. You can't take back a thousand posts, soapboxes, articles, and rants.