Author Topic: happy pride month everybody  (Read 27003 times)

pride blows and NA gays arent in danger of anything

as sodomite month comes to an end i would just like to let every member of this vile and degenerate religion be reminded that the pendulum is swinging back against friendry and that posts like this:will become all the more common as the years progress.
na rw orgs are captured by feds to be demagogues, rope isnt coming unless u think thiel and online hyperborea posters will spontaneously rise up when nick instructs it on a livestream. that isnt how political organization works and you will continue to be zogged through the thousand year bugpaste reich. there is markedly less anti-gay/jew/trans/helicopter violence than any other time in history

2 years until zion don and ron settle gay trans mexican refugees into your neighborhood after bombing chinese communist russian mexican cartel fentanyl dealers

na rw orgs are captured by feds to be demagogues, rope isnt coming unless u think thiel and online hyperborea posters will spontaneously rise up when nick instructs it on a livestream. that isnt how political organization works and you will continue to be zogged through the thousand year bugpaste reich. there is markedly less anti-gay/jew/trans/helicopter violence than any other time in history
2 years until zion don and ron settle gay trans mexican refugees into your neighborhood after bombing chinese communist russian mexican cartel fentanyl dealers

there will be thunderous applause

why did they need to add a nose to it
hey someone's gotta get their pusillanimous individual ate from the vowel robot

"Waaah jannie save me from scary ideas!!"
you are 42 years old and have graciously saved yourself from the concepts of marriage, celibacy and relevance in the current day. when you do occasionally ascend from your personal goon site you ban people for dumb bullstuff like saying that they'll leave the forums, i don't see why you can't ban someone for going into a pride thread and being homophobic (i.e. flaming)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2023, 12:27:24 AM by Unova2 »

you are 42 year olds and have graciously saved yourself from the concepts of marriage, celibacy and relevance in the current day. when you do occasionally ascend from your personal goon site you ban people for dumb bullstuff like saying that they'll leave the forums, i don't see why you can't ban someone for going into a pride thread and being homophobic (i.e. flaming)
he doesn't see writing a day-of-the-rope style monologue as flaming, if anything he probably sees it as aspirational

i don't see why you can't ban someone for going into a pride thread and being homophobic (i.e. flaming)
Do you want more blockheads banned? Has the situation not set in yet? This isnt a battle royale. This is the end times. We will all die and leave these forums, no one can register anymore. Its over. Dont you get it? This is all a dream, and its passing, you will either wake up or fall asleep forever. You cant demand for someone to be forcefully waken up unless theyve already made their choice to leave. Im not even being symbolic, this is what it is, do you want blood? Then leave yourself. Do you want someone elses blood? Why arent you holding the sword? Its not your place thats why, so are you gonna ask the executioner for blood but beg for mercy when its your turn? You may as well ask badspot to turn off the forums. Or dont. Or maybe youre right, someone broke a rule on this forum sometime somwhere, maybe they need to leave. Godamn let the mods decide though. Youre a blockhead, remember that.

Badspot

• Administrator
what the forget am i verifying? They're characters from your collage, what do i gotta bust out the rolodex?

Are you ESL or learning disabled?  This is a completely serious question.  You seem to not understand certain types of sentences.

Are you ESL or learning disabled?  This is a completely serious question.  You seem to not understand certain types of sentences.

Pulling an all nighter all we? I doubt theyll reply until tomorrow

god you're denser than a neutron star, okay here's what we're gonna do, disregard the crops i did earlier, disregard the image of kimberly from SF6 and that chick from the BGAE2 trailer (the game didnt even loving come out), here's YOUR collage, collage 6, we're goin Where's Waldo style.

there ya go, totally unfettered. Now just cross-reference with what i singled out, and tada - you're still a hysterical weirdo loser.

also why do you care that bella ramsey is ugly? she's a kid homedawg, you want the kids to make you horny or something?