Author Topic: Can someone host Ravencroft's Falling Tiles?  (Read 8027 times)

He used to host this around this time of the year back in like the mid-2010's (at least 2015-16 for sure). Idk where you would find that gamemode or other addons to download for it, but if someone has the saves n everything that would be awesome.

or if that KhazTheSpaz guy hosts his, which was pretty similar.

Just all around fun gamemodes with neato build designs.

If dragonoidslayer and I can figure out the events again on my 2018 map I can host it probably sometime this summer but that is going to take a lot of coordination and effort between us so i wouldnt bet on it tbh

I've lost contact with Ravencroft and Whirlwind. Dont have their falling tiles in my possession rip

These gamemodes came with a lot of niche/specific scripts and complimentary addons too I really wish it was so so much easier to just start it up and host
« Last Edit: July 01, 2023, 05:25:58 PM by Khaz »

Isnt their a public gamemode of falling tiles available? Did ravencroft have a specific map or spin on the gamemode that that doesnt have?

Isnt their a public gamemode of falling tiles available? Did ravencroft have a specific map or spin on the gamemode that that doesnt have?
Ravencroft had a specifc rave/techno theme that I tried to emulate with my own. And also the tile mechanics/gameplay were essentially the same. Other falling tiles gamemodes worked a tad bit different or had a wild amount of gamemodes within them. Im assuming thats why he mentioned us 2

id be happy to help you fix problems if you have any

It's really been that long huh..?

Tbh, hosting FT with Raven and TBD was some of the most fun I've had in my life, but unfortunately life moves on. I thought for sure BL would be dead by now, but after seeing this post, its given me some hope that chasing that high isn't a waste of time.

I actually lost most of my BL stuff when I moved out, but I found an old backup on my Google Drive of Falling Tiles version 5. It'll take some work to get it running, but if anyone can do it, it's me.

damn wb whirlwind, even if only briefly

Damn hopped on the forums for the first time in a long time and didn't expect a resurrection of Whirlwind, or Khaz talking about our old Falling Tiles. What a great nostalgia trip, welcome back Whirlwind!